The Alexander Group, Inc. (AGI) is a growing Sales Management Consulting firm with five offices nationwide. We work with Global 2000 clients to substantially improve their sales results through customer segmentation, channel selection, organization design and sales performance management. Our engagements help clients drive meaningful growth through solutions and improvements in sales strategy and sales execution.
The Alexander Group distinguishes itself with both clients and potential employees in three primary ways—size, focus and culture. Our size and focus enable our consultants to be significant contributors and subject-matter experts. The firm’s culture, built on teamwork and meritocracy, empower our professionals to support each other in their career development.
The Associate Consultant role works closely with a Project Manager and is fully integrated into project teams upon assignment to an engagement. The combination of on-the-job learning, classroom training, and ongoing coaching and mentoring enable Associate Consultants to enjoy outstanding professional growth and career opportunities.
- Create and use analytical models to simulate or forecast business problems and results
- Conduct data analysis including basic statistical analysis
- Participate in client interviews and related fact-finding initiatives
- Apply logic and AGI methodologies to provide recommendations to clients
- Use and develop communication skills to communicate project findings, conclusions and recommendations with your peers and clients
- Prepare initial drafts of high quality, error free report materials that require minimal revisions
- Participate in client meetings to review and present analytical approaches and interpret results
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic achievement
- Coursework in business administration, finance or economics is a strong plus
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience preferred
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends (exposure to high technology, healthcare/biotechnology/medical device and/or general B2B markets a plus)
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills
- Quantitative skills and general problem solving skills for business problems
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn quickly and resourcefully
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Genuine desire to work hard and progress rapidly in the consulting profession
- Positive attitude and strong willingness to learn from mentors and peers
Ability to travel
How AGI is different from other consulting firms:
- Work with and obtain exposure to an exceptional blue chip client base
- Focus on revenue growth oriented work (rather than cost reduction)
- Develop expertise in a critical, underserved area: sales strategy and effectiveness
- Learn from a great team with sales and marketing (not just consulting) experience
- Gain more responsibility more quickly in a small team environment with hands on coaching and mentoring from seasoned consulting leaders
Competitive base salary with the ability to earn semi-annual bonuses. Comprehensive benefits package.
We are currently accepting applications for this position. Submit your resume here.
Local candidates will be given preference as there is no relocation allowance for this position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. EEO Employer. No phone calls please.