The Alexander Group, Inc. (AGI) is a growing Sales Management Consulting firm with five offices nationwide. We work with Global 2000 clients to substantially improve their sales results through customer segmentation, channel selection, organization design and sales performance management. Our engagements help clients drive meaningful growth through solutions and improvements in sales strategy and sales execution.
The Alexander Group distinguishes itself with both clients and potential employees in three primary ways—size, focus and culture. Our size and focus enable our consultants to be significant contributors and subject-matter experts. The firm’s culture, built on teamwork and meritocracy, empower our professionals to support each other in their career development.
The Manager will report to a Principal or Director and play a key role in implementing the region/firm’s growth strategy. This role is responsible for maintaining existing client relationships, managing world-class consulting projects and teams, developing add-on projects within existing client accounts, and helping to provide guidance and coaching to staff in their development at the firm.
Typical projects would involve the following process:
- Examining the business strategy by working with the client’s senior management team to identify the implications of the firm’s go to market strategy for its sales and marketing functions.
- Developing marketing and sales models by using cross-functional teams to help management examine, evaluate and develop improved processes and program to grow revenue profitably.
- Creating organizational design, processes, programs and practices to support the planning and decision-making processes to retain customers, attract new customers, launch new products, and open up new markets, both domestically and globally.
- Providing full implementation support as their clients adopt and roll-out new practices. This includes consultation on how to lead and manage the change, communications initiatives, training and other support programs which will effectively prepare the clients’ people to perform optimally in the changed organization.
Key Selection Criteria:
- MBA or another advanced degree, preferably in marketing or business, from a top academic institution preferred
- 6 - 10 years of total professional experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience each in both management consulting and project management
- Experience developing high level relationships that have contributed to ongoing engagements
- Knowledge of, and experience with, a variety of sales channels through channel management or consulting roles
- Extensive business experience with significant management consulting as well as corporate experience in the customer facing functions such as marketing management, sales & sales management, customer service, organizational sales re-engineering.
- Proven track record of exceptional project management experience
- Successful relationships with corporate decision-makers such as Division Presidents, Vice Presidents of Marketing and Sales
- Superb oral and written presentation skills
- A passion for high quality work, a love of consulting, and a genuine desire to progress more rapidly in the profession
- High-Tech or medical product industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Ability to travel (sometimes on short notice)
Competitive base salary with the ability to earn semi-annual bonuses. Comprehensive benefits package.
We are currently accepting applications for this position in the following offices. To submit your resume please select the desired office below.
Local candidates will be given preference as there is no relocation allowance for this position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. EEO Employer. No phone calls please.