Who should attend?
- VPs and Directors of Sales Operations
- VPs of Sales
- Sales Effectiveness Strategists
- Sales Planning and Reporting Professionals
- Sales Process Leaders
- Sales Training Professionals
Benefits of Attending
You will learn how to:
- Learn best practices around playbook development and automation
- Identify the key design methods for different sales strategies
- Determine how to unclutter sales messaging and organize your collateral
- Build your customized, high-impact sales playbooks for ROI starting tomorrow
- Share ideas and learnings with industry peers
Sales Playbooks—Translating Sales Intent
into Sales Execution
What is the best way for your sales team to deliver peak ROI? Insist that your sales team deliver value-added sales solutions. Today’s sales leaders are challenged to translate sales intent into consistent sales execution. For years, sales management have chosen sales playbooks to improve sales force efforts. Attend this program to learn contemporary methods to assess, draft and deliver high-impact sales playbooks. Make your sales playbooks dynamic, accessible and aligned with your evolving sales mission. Learn the latest automation techniques to improve content delivery, evaluation and certification.
Sales playbooks are the catalyst to transform strategy into value-added sales behaviors. And, when done correctly provide:
- Sales leaders the ability to quickly communicate and deliver strategy changes.
- Sellers actionable techniques to achieve sales objectives.
- Marketers real-time application and direct insight into sales collateral.
Eric Maurer, Vice President
Kyle Uebelhor, Director
$845 (until August 9, 2013)
$895 (after August 9, 2013)
September 19, 2013
Chicago – Gleacher Center
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
September 26, 2013
San Francisco – Executive Conference Center
55 4th Street, Level 2
October 3, 2013
New York City – Executive Conference Center