Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — but we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We are seeking an Associate Consultant to join our Analytics and Research practice. The practice’s primary charter is to provide data-driven insights that enhance the firm’s revenue growth consulting services. This team assists with consulting engagements and conducts industry research, providing a wide variety of data and insights.
You will work with clients and consulting teams to collect and analyze client financial, operational and organization design data and generate client-ready insights. You will have a unique opportunity to directly impact the firm’s analytics strategy and results.
The Associate Consultant career track includes promotion to Management Consultant to Manager, and beyond for individuals looking to develop a rewarding, long-term career in consulting with Alexander Group.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Alexander Group’s sales analytics and benchmarking data and its use
- Work directly with clients and research participants to gather and analyze key data and present findings
- Create compelling PowerPoint charts and data-driven stories based on client data and industry benchmarks/trends
- Assist with creating and maintaining metrics and industry reports in Microsoft PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Compile secondary research to develop perspectives on key industries and go-to-market trends
- Attend client readouts to present benchmark comparisons and data analysis findings
- Lead executive discussions internally and externally focused on sharing quantitative and qualitative market trends and client-specific insights
- Manage research and benchmarking program for one or more of the firm’s key vertical practices
- Lead elements of the firm’s content development efforts by creating insights for and writing/recording podcasts, articles, whitepapers and reports
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
- Coursework in business administration, finance, economics or statistics a strong plus
- Experience with MS Excel. You will be working with data in MS Excel on a daily basis
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong business acumen and awareness of business trends
- Experience working with clients collecting and analyzing data
- Experience managing projects and working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills with a high degree of motivation, positive attitude and willingness to learn from mentors and peers
- Ability to work across multiple project teams and interact fluidly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with uncertainty and to learn quickly
- Desire to learn about management consulting and go-to-market strategy
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.