Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our Analytics and Research Practice. The practice’s primary charter is to provide data-driven insights that enhance the firm’s revenue growth consulting services. This team assists with AGI consulting engagements and runs industry research, providing a wide variety of data and insights to project teams, research participants and clients alike.
You will work with clients and all levels of AGI consultants, collecting and analyzing client financial, operational, and organization design data and generating client-ready insights. You will have a unique opportunity to directly impact the firm’s analytics strategy and results. You will report to the Analytics and Research Practice Leader.
The Business Analyst career track includes promotion to Associate Consultant, to Management Consultant, and beyond for individuals looking to develop a rewarding, long-term career in consulting with Alexander Group.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients and AGI consultants by way of a thorough understanding of AGI’s Sales Analytics & Benchmarking data and its use
- Work directly with clients and research participants to gather and analyze key organizational and financial performance data
- Coordinate with multiple consulting teams across the firm to acquire, cleanse and analyze data
- Create compelling PowerPoint charts and data-driven stories based on client data and industry benchmarks
- Attend executive readouts with clients and research participants and present benchmark comparisons and data analysis findings
- Assist with the firm’s content development efforts by providing salient insights for podcasts, articles, whitepapers, roundtables and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
- Coursework in business administration, finance, economics or statistics a strong plus
- Experience with MS Excel. You will be working with data in MS Excel on a daily basis
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong business acumen and awareness of business trends
- Experience working with clients/customers, prospects or other groups collecting and analyzing data
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills with a high degree of motivation, positive attitude and willingness to learn from mentors and peers
- Ability to work across multiple project teams and interact fluidly with consultants and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with uncertainty and to learn quickly
- Desire to learn about management consulting and go-to-market strategy
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.