Business Development Representative
Location: Chicago, IL
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The Business Development Representative executes marketing campaigns and develops new client relationships.
The role focuses on outreach to target contacts and generating interest in engaging with Alexander Group leaders. The BDR actively reaches out to prospects and schedules meetings by leveraging our intellectual property, research studies, benchmarks, knowledge-sharing events, roundtables, and client community. Success requires creativity and diligence in generating interest, building new relationships, understanding client needs, and articulating Alexander Group solutions. This position reports to the firm’s Vice President of Business Development.
Alexander Group Business Development Reps can expect:
- Winning team with sustained double-digit growth over the last 10 years
- Leadership of the Business Development process
- Engagement with clients on issues related to our marketing campaigns
- Rapid ramp-up in a learning culture, with regular coaching
- Collaborative environment, where your ideas matter
- Competitive pay based on team and individual performance
- Collaborate with AGI Industry leaders to target new contacts and develop compelling messages
- Creatively engage new contacts and persuade them to participate in our campaigns, studies, and events
- Articulate AGI value proposition in conversations and interactions with client contacts
- Identify contact business issues, priorities, and needs
- Coordinate next steps with multiple AGI colleagues and client contacts
- Update contact information in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years of inside sales, lead generation, and/or BD experience in a consultative, B2B environment,
- High EQ, strong listening skills, and professional maturity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to establish rapport with Fortune 1000 senior executives and work collaboratively internally
- Motivated, self-starter able to multi-task and sustain focus
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. No phone calls please.