Conference and Event Telesales Representative
Stamford, CT; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA
Start Date: Immediately
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 industry-leading companies around the world. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue—we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The ideal Conference and Event Telesales Representative will be an energetic and highly motivated sales professional with the ability to do extensive outreach to our executive targets via phone, social media and email with careful pre-call research and preparation and diligent follow-up. Your role will be to engage new and existing leadership contacts to share information, garner interest, and ultimately close registrations to participate in our series of Executive Leadership Forums, Summits and Symposiums.
- Extensive telephone outreach – must have impeccable telephone manner
- Contribute to event registrations and sales pipeline additions
- Partner with other sales and marketing team members to strategize on outreach to executives in targeted industries
- Document phone calls and follow-up timeframes in Salesforce.com
- Conduct LinkedIn, social media and corporate website research to prepare for outreach
- Maintain confidentiality at all times regarding our executive contacts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- 2-4 years of hands-on inside sales or tele-outreach experience required
- Event recruiting experience, particularly with outreach to senior leaders, is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and positive professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and manage overlapping campaign activities
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and share a commitment to reaching weekly team goals
- MS Outlook, Word and Excel competency
- Motivated, self-starter able to multi-task
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. EEO employer. Local candidates will be given preference as there is no relocation allowance for this position. No phone calls please.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.