Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all our recommendations.
Our dedication to sales strategy and revenue growth has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The Director will play a leadership role in implementing the firm’s revenue growth solutions while expanding a prominent client base. This position reports to the Principal or Vice President. The Director will be responsible for developing new client relationships, managing existing client relationships, reaching an individual sales objective, managing world-class consulting engagements, and managing, coaching and developing a team of consultants.
- Partner with Vice President/Region Manager on business development for new and existing accounts
- Quickly learn and apply the firm’s Revenue Growth Model, frameworks and tools
- Sell and lead major consulting engagements to C-level executives, Sales, Sales Operations, and HR executives
- Reach or exceed an annual sales bookings goal of $1.2M
- Manage, coach and develop a team of three to four Consultants
- Develop and mentor project team members assigned to projects under their supervision
- Successfully maintain high-level client relationships and exceed client expectations
- Produce world class deliverables and lead project teams to innovative effective client solutions
- Contribute to the knowledge base of the firm
- Identify and develop value-added service opportunities
Key Selection Criteria:
- MBA or another advanced degree, preferably in marketing or business, from a top academic institution
- Solid track record of managing projects, developing relationships with key decision makers and C-suite executives, and working effectively in a team environment that have contributed to ongoing consulting engagements
- Knowledge of, and experience with, a variety of sales channels through channel management or consulting roles
- Significant management consulting experience as well as corporate experience in a customer-facing function such as marketing management, sales, sales management, customer service, and/or organizational sales re-engineering
- Introduction and management of large-scale corporate change programs and/or delivery of critical strategic insights that deliver measurable results to clients
- Superb oral and written presentation skills
- Strong interest and willingness to mentor junior consultants
- A passion for high quality work, a love of consulting, and a desire to progress rapidly in your career
Competitive base salary with the ability to earn semi-annual bonuses. Comprehensive benefits package.
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
We are currently accepting applications for this position. Apply Online
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.