Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 1,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
Our Scottsdale location is seeking a LAN Administrator who will maintain end-user computers, maintain user accounts, answer questions, and resolve computer issues. Additionally, they will be building, upgrading, patching and repairing end-user computers and supporting the network/computer infrastructure for maintenance and upgrades. This person will also be troubleshooting problem areas (in person, via telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate manner, and providing end-user assistance, as required.
The LAN Administrator is responsible for service and support needs for our internal clients (Alexander Group employees). They will diagnose and repair software, hardware, recommend upgrades, and speak directly with clients. This relates to all technology including laptops, workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software. This position will be on-site in our Scottsdale office.
- Desktop and network support maintenance and upgrades
- Administer network accounts and hardware for users
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of changes, planning solutions
- Managing user accounts for network, Office 365, voicemail, etc.
- Being proactive on desktop and network issues
- Logging tickets for user issues and projects as they are completed
- Help provide end-user support and provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance of systems hardware and application software
- Document client system information, internal processes and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide range of IT-related issues
- Strong desire to help and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Experience providing end-user support and provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance of systems hardware and application software
- Ability to work ‘hands on’ with customers in person or via phone or remote desktop or similar services
- Experience providing customer tech support and training to end-users
- Professional experience working with Microsoft domains 2008 through 20H2 and Active Directory
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365 required
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange administration 2016.
- Some experience with Microsoft Windows SQL Server – Knowledge of SQL scripts a plus
- PowerShell experience a plus
- Must have the ability to:
- Troubleshoot workstations & laptops
- Remain calm under pressure
- Anticipate problems and correct proactively
- Be forward looking
- Make recommendations on future technology
- Always looking for ways to improve internal processes
- Creative thinking and problem solving required
- Able set and manage multiple, changing priorities
- Punctual with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Available to work 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions. EEO Employer. Candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check. Local candidates strongly preferred.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.