DURATION: Five Month Contract
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 1,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The Marketing Associate will support practice area and industry leaders in marketing endeavors and lead generation programs. Ideal candidate will have the ability to take direction, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and adapt to quickly-changing circumstances to meet deadlines. This position requires a marketing and/or business development background, with excellent project management, organizational and communication skills.
- Assist the Business Development team with promotion and administration of surveys
- Survey recruitment
- Scheduling of participant readouts
- Assistance with the creation of the final deliverable
- Participant recruitment for events
- Coordinate with corporate marketing on logistics and promotion of conference participation
- General Business Development outreach/follow up
- Set introduction/follow up calls for sales team
- Send out compelling collateral and marketing materials
- Develop email copy for campaigns as needed
- Account and contact maintenance
- Oversee efforts to review and correct information in Salesforce.com/SFDC (CRM)
- Adding new contacts to SFDC as needed
- Maintain social media presence through LinkedIn Group management and new content posts (blogs, podcasts, articles, etc.)
- Other Responsibilities
- Order supplies
- Act as main contact for property management and security
- Coordinate with Building Security to allow guest access
- Other administrative responsibilities, as needed
- BS or higher in Marketing or other relevant area
- 3-5 years of recent relevant experience in marketing and/or business development
- Account-based marketing experience
- Lead generation experience
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com (or similar CRM), Marketo (or similar marketing software) and Zoom is a plus
- Experience in a Consulting, Professional Services or B2B environment preferred
- Ability to engage effectively with co-workers and client contacts across various levels of the organization.
- A passion for high-quality work
- Strong work ethic, tenacious, results-oriented, self-managed, multi-tasker
- Superb oral and written communication skills including strong command of correct grammar and punctuation
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. EEO employer. Local candidates will be given preference as there is no relocation allowance for this position. Candidates will be subject to a background check. No phone calls please.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.