Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 1,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We are looking for an entry-level Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Scottsdale. Use your four-year college degree in marketing, communications or journalism to sharpen your marketing skills and help promote our consulting services globally. Assist with research surveys, proofread collateral, edit and format PowerPoint presentations and grow our social media presence. General administrative support activities include answering calls, shipping & receiving, and report production. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, organized and have excellent communication skills. Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Camtasia and social media a plus.
- Work closely with AGI marketing and consulting personnel to complete marketing activities including:
- PowerPoint Reports: proofreading, formatting, design, uploading
- Production: printing and binding materials
- Eblasts: assist with eblast campaigns in Constant Contact and Marketo
- Distribution of materials via mail and electronic communication
- Provide general office support: Greeting visitors, setting up meeting rooms, ordering supplies and catering, etc.
- Ensure all assigned tasks are properly tracked and completed on time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in Marketing or other relevant area
- 1 year of recent relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A passion for high-quality work
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience working with Marketo, SalesForce.com, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Camtasia a plus
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. EEO employer. Local candidates will be given preference as there is no relocation allowance for this position. No phone calls please.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.