Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our marketing organization. Contribute to the growth of the firm, help improve our marketing efforts, develop new skills and lay the foundation for a range of career opportunities. The combination of on-the-job learning, a collaborative working environment, ongoing coaching and mentoring mean you’ll have an impact in your first months of employment.
- Help maintain and optimize the firm’s CRM database
- Generate, validate and prioritize target contact lists for use in designated marketing campaigns
- Work with account managers and team members ensure account and contact information is up to date
- Clean up contact lists and format for import into our CRM system (salesforce.com)
- Ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, management, and dissemination of sales and marketing data
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Work with our IT team to develop, publish and maintain business intelligence dashboards and reports
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor marketing campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Conduct preparation and analysis associated with annual planning activities
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audiences
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic achievement
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience and basic knowledge of SQL query creation and operation
- Experience with salesforce.com, Pardot and/or business intelligence applications
- Coursework in marketing or business administration is a strong plus
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends
- Quantitative skills and general problem solving skills for business problems
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn quickly and resourcefully
- Positive attitude and strong willingness to learn from mentors and peers
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.