Marketing Operations Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our marketing organization. Contribute to the growth of the firm, help improve our marketing efforts, develop new skills and lay the foundation for a range of career opportunities. The combination of on-the-job learning, a collaborative working environment, and ongoing coaching and mentoring mean you’ll have an impact in your first months of employment.
The Marketing Operations Analyst career path includes several options within our marketing team, analytics practice and management consulting organization for individuals looking to develop a rewarding, long-term career in consulting with Alexander Group.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact
- Generate, validate and prioritize contact lists for use in marketing campaigns
- Work with our IT team to develop, publish and maintain dashboards and reports
- Work with team members to ensure account information is up to date
- Clean up contact lists and format for import to our CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Perform regular maintenance on database and systems to ensure accuracy and data integrity
- Support the management of Salesforce.com and Pardot (marketing automation)
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor marketing campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Conduct preparation and analysis associated with annual planning activities
- Help prepare and maintain the corporate marketing plan
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audiences
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic achievement
- Coursework in marketing or business administration is a strong plus
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends
- Advanced Excel and moderate to advanced PowerPoint skills are required
- Quantitative skills and general problem solving skills for business problems
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn quickly and resourcefully
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Genuine desire to work hard and progress rapidly
- Positive attitude and strong willingness to learn from mentors and peers
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Pardot, and/or PowerBI is a plus
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.