Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager for our technology industry practice. Your charter will center around increasing Alexander Group’s awareness in the technology industry, driving engagement, and contributing to the firm’s revenue objectives.
You will partner with our tech industry leads, client teams and Alexander Group executives to create and execute innovative marketing solutions that attract new clients and grow our existing relationships. As a key member of our dynamic team, you will have a unique opportunity to directly impact the firm’s success and growth.
- Develop innovative and results-oriented marketing strategies, programs and campaigns
- Develop marketing and sales messages that clearly differentiate the Alexander Group from our competitors
- Contribute to the development of campaign materials (e.g., email content) and collateral
- Implement and execute nurturing and targeted email campaigns, industry events and other vertical market focused initiatives
- Maintain the marketing calendar for individual industry initiatives and ensure alignment with other teams and programs
- Build and maintain a robust and up-to-date database of vertical contacts
- Provide support at Alexander Group sponsored and third-party industry events
- Represent the firm’s value proposition, offerings and point of view for the creation of messages, content and programs
- Facilitate planning sessions to establish the annual marketing plan, including the timing, budgeting, tracking and analytics for programs that link to the business plan
- Manage communication between team members and stakeholders to ensure clear understanding and alignment of initiatives
- Provide reports on program performance, contribute to success analysis and identify opportunities to improve performance
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant area
- Demonstrated success designing and executing marketing programs that increase awareness and generate leads
- 5+ years work in market management or related work
- Experience or knowledge of the tech industry a plus
- Bias towards creativity and action
- Exceptional writing and communication, and team working skills with a high degree of motivation, positive attitude and willingness to learn from mentors and peers
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, experience working with and interpreting sales, customer and marketing data
- Ability to work across initiatives and interact fluidly with consultants and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with uncertainty and to learn quickly
- Experience with marketing in a professional services environment a plus
Alexander Group offers a competitive base salary with the ability to earn a bonus based on performance. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions. EEO Employer. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.