Explore your potential in the emerging digital environment
As they adapt to changing buyer preferences, leaders from major commercial organizations look for actionable insights to plan for and successfully navigate a digital transformation. They seek benchmarks and best practices on how to execute digital marketing, sales and service, and grow top line revenue heading into 2020.
Alexander Group’s Digital Go-to-Customer Study will cover industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
Expected Insights – Understand digital trends and best practices on:
- Adapting channels and roles to the digital buyer journey
- Creating a seamless customer experience with data analytics and advanced customer tracking
- Investing in new talent and training for emerging digital role profiles
- Prioritizing digital technology investments for targeted sales ROI
- Increasing seller efficiency through digital tools that enable proactive outreach
- Adapting sales compensation for digital marketing, sales and service roles
Key Benchmarking Metrics – See how your organization compares to:
- Digital Revenue growth %
- Overall seller productivity (digital vs. traditional-focused firms)
- Investment in new digital roles (e.g. Data Science) across marketing, sales and service
- Sales support and specialist headcount ratios (digital vs. traditional-focused firms)
- Investments in technology and data science for sales ROI
- Compensation practices for digital marketing, sales and service roles
The study includes executive interviews along with data submission on sales productivity, investment in digital tools and roles, and more.
Participants will receive a complimentary, customized report with digital trends, best practices, and benchmarks comparing your company’s summarized data findings to peers. All company data is confidential and shared only in aggregate.