The Alexander Group EMEA Manufacturing Sales Practices Study is underway.
This study includes leading companies in the manufacturing industry and addresses key trends, best practices and sales benchmarks for commercial sales organizations in EMEA, with particular focus on the UK, Germany and France.
What’s in it for you?
Alexander Group’s Manufacturing sales experts will deliver an executive findings briefing and customized report that includes:
- Industry trends, insights and frameworks
- Your company’s data benchmarked against a set of peer companies
- Recommendations for increasing sales performance
We will be collecting data through September 2017. The final report will be published in November 2017.
There is no cost to participate and your company information is kept strictly confidential.
What’s included in the survey?
The following topics will be addressed:
- Organizing around the customer
- Portfolio and solution selling
- Leveraging channel partners for growth
- Utilizing inside sales roles for efficiency
- Driving cross-border operational efficiency
- Enabling a high performance sales culture
The following metrics will be included:
- Sales productivity
- Sales costs
- Roles & headcount ratios
- Quotas and pay levels