With 28 countries, 22 languages, as well as deeply rooted differences in cultures, economics, politics and purchasing preferences, Europe is a complex place to do business.
The Summit will open with a briefing on the findings from Alexander Group’s recent study on driving topline growth in Europe. We will share insights from speaking with dozens of EMEA and Europe revenue leaders, combined with objective market analysis and benchmarks from our global sales analytics database in a study.
Our study reveals insights on:
- Market Differences and Impact on Revenue Growth
- Strategies to Drive Top-Line Growth
- Routes to Market and Deployment Models
- Balancing Global and Local Strategy and Management Practices
Be our guest at the Summit to discuss perceptions, trends and best practices on driving profitable revenue growth in Europe.
The Summit discussion will focus on:
- How should setting growth strategies account for local market variances in Europe?
- What aspects of sales strategy and planning are best executed on a global basis?
- What aspects of sales planning and execution require localization and why?
- What roles do partners and inside sales play in driving growth across Europe?
- How do innovation selling and sales enablement help drive growth across Europe?
The Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading sales organizations. Founded in 1985, more than 1,000 companies across all industries have been served. When clients need to grow revenue in challenging global markets, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations and, most importantly, results.