2018 Mission: Grow Revenue by Managing the Entire Buyer Journey
Your customers are changing…in how they do business and in what they expect from you and your partners. And the pace of this change is accelerating.
The traditional sales management challenge is multiplied many times over:
- Buyers are highly educated
- They can easily manage their transactions online
- They demand sellers who add value and mitigate risk
Enter the role of Chief Revenue Officer and a mission-critical partnership with leaders in Sales, Sales/Commercial Operations and Customer Success; roles that are undergoing widespread transformation across the complex buyer journey. Sales leaders are transitioning into Revenue Chiefs, Sales/Commercial Operations executives into Strategic Partners, and post-sale leaders into Customer Success executives.
- Partner with marketing to uncover customer needs and connect them with company capabilities
- Lead bold new coverage initiatives that start with customer needs and integrate digital technology to deliver efficiency and effectiveness
- Transform the service function into a success engine that delivers results to customers, enables learning and feeds insight into the value creation engine
Alexander Group’s 2018 CSE Annual Forum will showcase new ideas, customer models and practical takeaways on how revenue leaders (and key partners across functions) can influence and take charge of the revenue growth mandate.
How will you benefit?
- Become adept at agile resource orchestration and improving performance across functions.
- Hear how other revenue leaders cultivate a fluid cycle of ideas, execution and learning.
- Takeaway important insights on the roles across Sales, Sales Operations and Customer Success in managing the buyer journey.
- Harvest best practices and find new ways to deliver value to customers in a volatile and informed world.
Join the leadership discussion now.
Share best practices, challenges & trends with revenue leaders in Alexander Group’s Chief Sales Executive Group on LinkedIn.