The technology industry is impacted by the emergence of highly knowledgeable customers who expect more from their vendors.
As a tech industry sales leader, you need to know how to position your sales organization for revenue growth and competitive advantage in an increasingly fast-changing and complex landscape.
Alexander Group’s Chief Sales Executive Forum, November 16 – 18, will help you understand the Changing Customer Contract – A New Role for Sales, and the steps you need to take to fulfill the new terms.
Join an exclusive group of revenue-focused leaders to gain valuable insights shared by senior executives from Cisco, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Salesforce, VMware and other Fortune companies. Your experience will include:
- Keynote presentations of sales transformation stories and new “Go-to-Customer” sales models
- Cross-industry panel discussions addressing important growth imperatives
- Best practice research findings from Alexander Group
- Interactive executive roundtables with invaluable practical takeaways
- The unprecedented opportunity to network with 200+ corporate revenue-focused leaders across technology and other industries
WHAT THE NEW ROLE FOR SALES LOOKS LIKE
A SUSTAINABLE REVENUE GROWTH ENGINE DEDICATED TO MEETING CUSTOMER NEEDS
Alexander Group’s Chief Sales Executive Forum events are the world’s #1 sales leadership conferences, and are exclusive for senior executives who are focused on revenue growth and sales effectiveness. Attendees gain access to expert thought leadership and unprecedented networking opportunities.