To examine the latest trends and gain insights into how the market will evolve, the Alexander Group is conducting its Healthcare Go-to-Customer Study.
You can expect insights on:
- Investment profiles across customer-facing roles
- Market access and key account programs
- Evolution of traditional selling roles
- Expansion of lower cost selling roles
- Enhancement of clinical support programs
- Usage of digital sales and marketing programs
- Trends in compensation levels and design
The study will also gather the latest trends regarding:
- Medical devices and products
- Healthcare technology
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- Healthcare services
Study participants will receive a comprehensive report along with highly relevant benchmarks, including expense-to-revenue ratios, revenue per customer-facing role, management ratios, sales force composition ratios and sales compensation levels.
Read more in the article, “Thriving in the New Healthcare Ecosystem.”
Explore highlights from our ongoing research.