At Alexander Group, we use extensive research to support our consulting engagements and bring you the solutions to achieve revenue growth.
It becomes easier to accept risk and initiate change when you have credible benchmarks available. Research you can trust – with the type of data that leads to actionable insight. We base our opinions on experience and facts. Some of these insights are derived from our general project data – the thousands of distinct data points on sales utilization and revenue growth that feed our benchmarking database and keep our knowledge current.
Additionally, each year we conduct multiple surveys that increase our collective knowledge on revenue growth and best practices. Survey topics range from general practice to industry and company-specific issues and actions.
These surveys are conducted annually, and provide top line observations. Participation is free, and offers you easy access to contemporary quantitative information on sales related insights, predictions and trends.
Our one-of-a-kind surveys include:
- Sales Pulse Survey – polls executives regarding trends and predictions for revenue growth in the coming year. See the preliminary findings from the 2018 survey.
- Sales Compensation Trends Survey – gathers topical information on select sales compensation program practices. Our 2018 results are now available.
- Sales Compensation Hot Topics Survey – examines recent and popular topics regarding sales compensation. See 2018 findings.
We conduct multiple targeted, industry-specific surveys per year. Results from these yield deeper insights into what drives revenue growth from an industry perspective. Participation is usually free. Participants receive a complimentary findings report comparing their data to the rest of the market.
- Modern Media Ad Sales Study – Participate in this study to learn findings on how the media ad sales industry is strategically evolving, how trends in programmatic buying and multi-platform, multi-device demands impact sales capabilities, and what investments media companies are making in sales. Sign up to participate!
- XaaS Sales Strategy Study – Join leading technology companies in this survey to address critical industry go-to-customer model dynamics, best practices and industry-specific insights. As a survey participant, receive findings on industry trends, insights and frameworks on expansion growth and ILAER models, and recommendations for increasing sales performance and growth in an XaaS environment. Sign up to participate!
- Distributor Sales Strategy Study – This study provided distributors with best practices and insights on increasing omni-channel investments, shifting towards an account manager model, centralizing sales management, and realigning sales compensation. Sign up for a findings readout.
- EMEA Manufacturing Sales Practices Study – This study included leading companies in the manufacturing industry and addresses key trends, best practices and sales benchmarks for commercial sales organizations in EMEA, with a particular focus on the UK, Germany and France. Sign up for a findings readout.
- Global Manufacturing Sales Practices Study – This study examined how digitization impacts manufacturing organizations, how companies leverage an omni-channel go-to-customer approach, and address key trends and best practices among commercial manufacturing sales organizations. Sign up for a findings readout!
- Medical Device Go-To-Customer Study – This study provided medical device leaders with insight on best practices and benchmarks to enable maximum return on sales investments. Sign up for a findings readout.
- Upsell and Cross-Sell Best Practices Study – This study provided technology leaders with insights on developing post-sale revenue models, aligning job roles, expanding support programs and implementing upsell and cross-sell sales compensation practices. Sign up for a findings readout.
These custom surveys are sponsored by individual companies. The sponsoring company benefits from highly targeted data that focuses on specific issues, and other participants gain access to the aggregate data.