Alexander Group’s Revenue Growth Model™ will help you create a revenue generating organization that is not easily copied by competitors.
Your sales, marketing and support teams will be equipped to deliver value in a way that will differentiate your products and services, command a premium and deliver profitable growth.
The Revenue Growth Model™ addresses the critical levers of revenue growth:
- Strategy. Assess potential sources of growth, define your revenue segments and identify the right mix of resources to tap into it
- Structure. Build the routes to market, jobs and processes, populated with the right talent, to execute your growth strategy and meet buyer needs
- Management. Once the strategy and structure are in place, measure, track and manage for constant improvement
The nine levers of revenue growth are driven by revenue-focused leadership and supported by operations and technologies to enable and equip your organization for success.
Revenue Growth Model™
- What are our best revenue opportunities — defined by customers, products, channels?
- Do we know revenue segment potential?
- How much revenue can we capture?
- Do our messages differentiate us and define the benefit to our customers within each revenue segment?
- Are our selling messages packaged and supported in a way that our salesforce can effectively deliver them?
- Are we executing the right selling activities for each segment?
- Is Marketing maximizing sales effectiveness and revenue growth?
- Is Service leveraged to the fullest extent?
- Are we employing the optimal use of direct, inside and channel routes to market?
- Are sales investments focused on the right customers?
Organization & Job Design
- Do we have the right sales roles?
- Is each role clearly defined based on product, process and customer focus?
- Is our sales management structure aligned to our needs?
Sizing & Deployment
- Do we have the right sales force size?
- Are deployment ratios for pre-sales, post-sales and specialists appropriate?
- Is our manager span of control correct?
- Are territories well-defined and balanced?
Talent, Skills & Supervision
- Do we effectively attract and recruit talent?
- Do our sales onboarding and training programs successfully ramp new hires?
- Are our managers equipped to coach?
- Do we manage out poor performers?
Productivity, Quotas & Metrics
- Do we track the right metrics to manage sales productivity?
- Do we have an effective quota system?
- Do we have accurate and impactful reporting?
Performance Management & Rewards
- Are we measuring and holding accountable the right selling behaviors?
- Do we have aligned and effective rewards and sales compensation programs?
Revenue Enablement: Operations, Processes & Technology
- Have we made the right investments in sales operations given our goals?
- Is our sales operations function organized for success?
- Do we effectively employ CRM and SPM?
Contact us today to increase the growth rate of your organization.