Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation
Sustained Media Strategies to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation
Economic downturn. Changing consumer preferences. Unpredictable markets. Media and Consumer Technology organizations are constantly facing headwinds to keep up with the rapid pace of change and grow profitably.
Still, there are successful commercial leaders that are weathering the storm to determine and realize revenue goals. Which raises the question: how are leading Media and Consumer Technology organizations achieving differentiated growth, productivity and efficiency for profitable growth?
Alexander Group surveyed over 1,000 companies across seven industries, covering 13 metrics categories including pricing, sales, marketing, customer service, innovation and more. Based on our client engagements and the recent survey, leading Media and Consumer Technology organizations are following these practices:
- Aligning marketing, sales and service to collaborate for customer engagement
- Driving sustained growth through existing customers while igniting new logo growth
- Increasing marketing investments and tracking marketing-attributed revenue
- Driving higher revenue per seller through a combination of the right support resources, coaching and tools
- Allotting more time for customer success managers to support sales activities associated with expansion and renewals
Discover how your organization compares to leading, profitable Media and Consumer Technology firms, and how you can drive profitable growth in 2023 and beyond.
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.