Revenue Operations Survey Briefing
RevOps Best Practices
Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
Leaders provided key insights on the technology, people and programs that drive their revenue operations forward in 2023 and beyond.
Briefing topics include:
- Top RevOps priorities for 2023
- Effectiveness of current RevOps functions
- Optimal size and headcount of RevOps teams
- RevOps costs as a share of revenue
- Activities owned and supported by RevOps
- Key performance indicators for RevOps
- Investments in RevOps technology and tools
For a full, complimentary briefing on Alexander Group’s Revenue Operations Survey, please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.
Schedule a Briefing
Manufacturing & Distribution: RevOps – the Key to High Performing Commercial Organizations
Effective Revenue Operations functions enable commercial teams to optimize growth and margins.