The Alexander Group and its clients executed this study to understand how industry trends are affecting indirect channel go-to-market strategies.
Between October 2014 and January 2015, approximately 30 companies, representing high technology (software and hardware), telecommunications equipment, and industrial manufacturing, participated in the study.
Surveyed participants provided information regarding:
• Growth expectations of their company and channel,
• Key market or company issues affecting their channel partners
• Evolving role of channel partners in their go-to-market model
• Key strategies to grow indirect channel business
• Key inhibitors to indirect channel growth
This eBook provides a summary output of these findings. Executives may use the results to inform their planning processes as well as identify opportunities for improved channel growth.
Learn more about AGI’s Channel Sales practice.