Data and insights from participants across oncology, neurology, immune system diseases, cardiovascular and pain management
Significant market dynamics are greatly impacting bio-pharma reps.
- 75% of clinical trials are occurring outside of “big pharma”
- 50% of new products are orphan drugs
- Biosimilars are now a more acceptable alternative due to product price increases
With these adverse market conditions, high performing bio-pharma companies are providing additional support to sales reps:
- 54% are more likely to have a managed care team
- Pay levels are 6% higher than low performing peers
- Reps are leveraging digital capabilities
- Firms are providing a strong omnichannel presence
What additional attributes should bio-pharma companies be considering to help sales reps adapt to evolving market headwinds and customer needs?
For a full, complimentary briefing on Alexander Group’s Bio-Pharma Field Rep Survey findings, please complete the form and a healthcare practice leader will be in contact with you.
Learn more about the Healthcare Practice:
How We Work
Healthcare Leadership Events