Connect Marketing Strategy to Sales Execution
Alexander Group’s Annual Forum ties together the leadership, strategy and operations themes of the 2017 CSE Forum Series into a single conference. The Annual Forum theme, builds on two basic premises:
- Markets don’t buy anything, customers do
- Growth depends on finding customers that value what you sell
Finding ways to deliver the right message to the right customer is the go-to-customer mandate. It means translating marketing strategy into sales action. This is what successful sales organizations do well. But getting it right is not easy. It demands answers to three crucial questions:
- Customers: Who and where are they?
- Messages: What do customers care about?
- Resources: What mix of jobs is needed to persuade and serve them?
Sales leaders bring their “go-to-customer mandate” to life by aligning historically disconnected resources: Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Partners, Sales Operations, Field Marketing, Product Marketing and Service. They forge a new kind of precision teamwork that can transform tired product messages into compelling value and improved outcomes. All while enabling a sales organization that can target the right resources to deliver the right value to the right customer.
The 2017 Chief Sales Executive Forum will explore what sales leaders are doing to:
- Contribute to their company’s strategy discussion
- Identify growth potential in under-served markets and accounts
- Distill what buyers really value
- Build the business case for investment in sales resources
- Run complex organizations with multiple routes to customer
- Forge partnerships with peers in other customer-touching functions
Join us at the 2017 CSE Annual Forum at The Monarch Resort at Dana Point, CA, November 8-10, 2017 to learn how sales leaders can unlock revenue potential and deliver the go-to-customer mandate.
Bill Taylor – Founder of Fast Company magazine and best-selling author.
Bill’s latest book, Simply Brilliant: How Great Organizations Do Ordinary Things in Extraordinary Ways, pinpoints opportunities for breakaway performance—and shows how they may be closer than we think. He’ll build on that theme in the 2017 CSE Annual Forum Luncheon Keynote, honing in on specific wisdom from Sales and Marketing executives and providing additional insights that didn’t make it into the book. This is a talk you won’t want to miss.
Attend them all with the corporate pass
Includes access to all forums and exclusive perks.