Annual Forum Pricing
- $3,875 Coastal View Room ***Limited Availability***
- $3,975 Gulf of Mexico View Room
* Pricing includes two nights for the Annual Forum at the 5-star The Ritz-Carlton Resort, Naples, FL (Nov. 7th & 8th).
Golf Tournament: $225
World-Championship Golf Resort, Tiburon, will host this year’s Forum Tournament. Sign up today – limited spots left!
Tiburón features a Gold and Black course and is home to the PGA TOUR’s QBE Shootout and the LPGA Tour’s CME Group Tour Championship.
It is consistently rated among the top 20 golf facilities in Florida by Golf Digest and GOLF Magazine.
Located only minutes from the Ritz-Carlton Resort (our venue), it will welcome 2018 Annual CSE Forum golf tournament players this November.
Join them for a fun-filled day of challenging play and picturesque vistas at this renowned Greg Norman-designed course.
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, FL is a 5-star rated, premier luxury hotel. Forum guests will enjoy:
- Stunning views and access to the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico
- Luxury guest rooms
- An exclusive world-class spa featuring more than 30 treatment rooms with wellness and nutrition programs and complimentary fitness center
- Seven innovative dining experiences
- Two heated outdoor pools
- Vue, a sleek, modern high-tech entertainment lounge featuring the latest in video games
- Access to Tiburón, the renowned PGA Greg Norman designed championship golf courses in Naples
Additional nights can be added to your stay at the following rate based on availability:
- Coastal View Room: $425/night (plus tax)
- Gulf of Mexico View Room: $470/night (plus tax)
Team Discount: Discounts are available for teams of 3 or more people. Contact Betty Corrado for details.
Attendee substitutions may be made at any time as long as the individual (substitution) satisfies registrant screening criteria and is approved by the Event Producer/Host.
Cancellations must be in writing and emailed to Betty Corrado at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 3, 2018: Cancellations received by email (not voice mail) on or before this date qualify for a refund, less processing fees ($100 will not be refunded to cover credit card processing fees incurred and administrative fee.).
After September 3, 2018 & No-Shows: Confirmed registrants who do NOT show up for the 2018 Annual Forum or who cancel in writing after this date will not be refunded nor credited any portion of the registration fee.
Extended Room Nights:
Attendees will be liable for paying extended room night charges for cancellations we receive in writing after September 3, 2018. Note: Since extended room nights are guaranteed on room blocks in advance, they do not fall into the same cancellation timeline as booking directly through the hotel.
No refunds for cancellations received on or after September 28, 2018. Cancellations must be sent via email in writing to email@example.com.
If for any reason the 2018 CSE Annual Forum is cancelled, Forum Hosts and its representatives and employees, Sponsors and Speakers do NOT accept responsibility for airfare or any other costs incurred by registrants. Program content is subject to change without notice.