Are you ready to dive in head first?
Unlike other management consulting firms with multiple practice groups and many layers of hierarchy, the Alexander Group, Inc. (AGI) is focused exclusively on sales growth consulting.
We have five offices nationwide and a client roster that includes the sales and marketing organizations of top global companies.
While AGI is recognized by world-class companies and senior leaders for our actionable sales solutions, we are still small enough that every member has a high level of engagement and accountability. For you, that equates to interesting project work and meaningful interaction with high-level executives soon after you start.
Who is AGI looking for?
Our ideal recruits are creative, resourceful and ready to tackle the diverse range of sales challenges facing sales leaders today. Attention to detail is critical, and candidates must be excellent communicators and prepared to accept responsibility. We look for collaborative, team-players who are also continually self-motivated to develop their professional skills. They constantly push their game and their team to the next level.
What will you do at AGI?
Each role at AGI brings a unique set of opportunities and responsibilities. Our teams include Business Analysts, Associate Consultants, Consultants, Managers, Directors, Principals and Vice Presidents.
- Business Analysts have an undergraduate degree and one to two years of professional experience. They participate in research, analysis and data modeling to support the design and creation of complex sales effectiveness solutions.
- Associate Consultants have two to five years of relevant professional experience in addition to an undergraduate degree. ACs prepare client-ready presentations, lead project phases, participate in client meetings and play a critical role in the analytical model creation process.
- Consultants are post-MBA professionals with proven proficiency in strategic consulting. Duties include managing projects and performing a variety of analyses to develop actionable strategies. Consultants have a strong client-facing presence and routinely present recommendations to all levels of client contacts — including senior executives.
- Managers are experienced consultants who possess a solid track record of managing teams and developing high-level client relationships. They are skilled in planning and budgeting projects that drive the best solution methodology for clients.
- Directors establish a book of business by cultivating executive-level client relationships. They are responsible for nurturing leads, closing new business and maintaining existing accounts. Directors contribute to AGI’s intellectual property, provide thought leadership, mentor consulting staff and institutionalize AGI’s best practices.
- Principals and Vice Presidents comprise the leadership team for AGI. They lead regional and national efforts to drive business development, intellectual property creation, AGI growth initiatives as well as development and growth of consulting staff.
The Alexander Group is a supportive, passionate, tireless team looking for recruits who are excited at the prospect of a steep learning curve. Our leadership is exceptionally accessible and receptive and promotes a bottom-up approach to communication. Hard work and commitment are formally recognized and rewarded.
In the spirit of work-life balance, AGI sponsors regular social outings and team-building activities. On a regional basis, AGI holds seasonal events and volunteer days, which provide a great opportunity to contribute to the community.
The Alexander Group is an EEO employer. We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses and benefits.
We are currently accepting applications for the following open positions:
General Application for Future Consideration
If none of our current open positions interest you, please feel welcome to submit your application here for future consideration.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of resumes/career information requests we receive daily, unfortunately we cannot accept candidate phone calls. We will confirm receipt of all resumes and contact candidates who appear to be qualified for our respective openings.