David R. Phillips
President and COO
Growth Through Sales
The Alexander Group has a single focus: helping the world's leading sales teams drive growth. Backed by 26 years of experience, deep industry data and a proven sales growth methodology, the Alexander Group provides sales management consulting to allow sales organizations to anticipate change, align their sales force with company goals and drive sales ROI. More »
Each year, Alexander Group conducts the Annual Sales Pulse Survey. Hundreds of senior sales and sales operations leaders provide their input, and only top sales organizations are invited to participate.
The survey will take 10 - 15 minutes to complete, no fee for participation and no data gathering is required on your part. Take survey now.
Save the Date - 2014 Annual Forum
Theme: Insight-Led Selling
November 12-14, 2014 at the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Under-utilization is everywhere. It affects all aspects of our economy. Airlines boast an 83% passenger load factor, the highest since 1945, yet that still leaves 17% of plane seats empty. Thirty-seven of every hundred hotel rooms are unsold every night. The best man-made solar cell only converts 15% of the sun’s energy (even leaves fall [...] Full Blog Post »
THE POWER OF PLAYBOOKS
Sales Executives often lack the ability to execute their vision for the new go-to-market strategy. Most sales executives have a clear vision on where they want to lead the Sales Force. But how to lead them there is often extremely challenging. Playbooks enable their vision to become reality. More »