Customer Experience: Best Practices for Go-to-Market Leaders
Delivering a positive experience across every customer touchpoint including advertising campaigns, online platforms and portals, sale rep interaction, product training and quality, and customer service, to name a few, leads to improved account penetration and new logo acquisition.
Through surveys and interviews with commercial leaders from 160 companies across industries, including business services, this study provides the best practices to develop a successful customer experience (CX) strategy. Top business services firms that lead in CX achieve:
- 16+pts revenue growth compared to the industry average of 10%
- 13+pts EBITDA margin compared to the industry average of 20%
- 36% more effective customer retention
- 46% more effective account penetration
- 27% more effective new logo acquisition
Discover the steps to create and implement a CX strategy that delivers superior profitable growth results. Topics include:
- CX vision and strategy: how to integrate CX throughout the organization
- Customer engagement: deploying the right resources and defining responsibilities
- Goals and measurement: setting CX-specific, strategic goals tracked against measurable KPIs
- Process, plays and tools: defining the processes and growth plays that drive retention and expansion
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.