Maximize ROI with Proven Financial Services Strategies
Digitization & Competition Are Driving New Go-to-Market Initiatives
The financial services industry faces new customer demands, changing go-to-market (GTM) strategies and competition.
To stay competitive and achieve growth, these organizations must be agile, adaptable and strategic in their GTM strategies. In addition, the acceleration of technology and digital platforms has further intensified the need for businesses to adapt and evolve their strategy. The increased complexity of service business models and the rise of new competitors, offerings and acquisitions make it critical to have the right combination of sales channels, roles, tools and resources.
Alexander Group can help you navigate the complexities of the financial services industry and develop a strategy that drives success for your organization.
How We Help
- Identify & capitalize on new growth opportunities: Start by identifying new markets, trends and opportunities that can drive growth for your organization.
- Optimize sales channels & customer segmentation: Evaluate your current sales channels and customer segments, and identify ways to optimize them for better results.
- Develop a digital transformation strategy: With the increasing importance of technology and digital platforms in the financial services industry, develop a strategy that leverages these tools to drive growth and efficiency.
- Improve operations & increase efficiency. Streamline your operations and identify areas for cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Enhance your GTM strategy: Develop a GTM strategy that is tailored to the financial services industry and its unique market challenges.
- Align your sales & marketing efforts: Align your Sales and Marketing efforts to ensure they work together effectively to drive new business and retain existing customers.
2022-2023 Sales Pulse Survey Executive SummaryWhat are revenue leaders forecasting in terms of goals, investments and challenges for the coming year?
Participate in Our ResearchOpen Opportunities
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- Digital Go-to-Customer Study Discover the industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- FinTech: Go-to-Market Research Fintech companies are quickly making GTM changes to drive value added services that build differentiation in the market and a stronger value proposition to prevent margin erosion. Learn the three commercial GTM success factors to ensure the company yields ROI and growth from the investment.
- Insurance: Evolving Sales Models for Growth Leaders of 60+ major insurance carriers provided their insights on capturing market share in an increasingly digitized industry. Discover the latest growth and compensation trends.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Sales Compensation Hot Topics Survey Over 350 sales compensation leaders across seven industries provided insights on key sales comp topics including costs, quota planning and attainment, profitability, AI’s impact on comp, global comp practices, marketing comp practices and client/deliver services comp practices.
- Talent Management Strategies to Enhance Customer Experience Financial services companies that invest more in their employee engagement programs realize a 20% uplift in how their customers rate interactions with their commercial team. Leaders achieving profitable growth have developed effective strategies to support employee engagement programs. Discover the five principles these firms have implemented to enhance their talent management strategies.
Upcoming Financial Services Events
Precision Pricing: Unlocking Profit to Outperform Competitors SeriesWebinar
Alexander Group & Revenue Management Labs Presents Session 2 | Pricing Essentials for 2024
When planning for your next fiscal year, one of the most impactful performance drivers that is often overlooked is pricing. Many organizations do not spend enough time assessing pricing nor do they fully leverage its potential. In session 2 of this webinar series, discover the best practices for budgeting for pricing, why it needs to be budgeted at a granular level, and how to do it. We will also discuss pricing reporting and KPIs you can use to monitor your progress against targets.
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
Join hundreds of senior sales, marketing, commercial and operations leaders to share stories of transformation, connect 1:1 virtually, and take away actionable ideas for how to win in an ever-changing 24×7 customer environment.
Friday, October 27, 2023
Join our Financial Services Community
Alexander Group’s community enables leading executives to share insights and takeaways for immediate use. Participants engage with sales leaders in interactive discussions while gaining knowledge on best practices, pitfalls and challenges.