Maximize ROI with Proven Financial Services Strategies
Digitization & Competition Are Driving New Go-to-Market Initiatives
The financial services industry faces new customer demands, changing go-to-market (GTM) strategies and competition.
To stay competitive and achieve growth, these organizations must be agile, adaptable and strategic in their GTM strategies. In addition, the acceleration of technology and digital platforms has further intensified the need for businesses to adapt and evolve their strategy. The increased complexity of service business models and the rise of new competitors, offerings and acquisitions make it critical to have the right combination of sales channels, roles, tools and resources.
Alexander Group can help you navigate the complexities of the financial services industry and develop a strategy that drives success for your organization.
How We Help
- Identify & capitalize on new growth opportunities: Start by identifying new markets, trends and opportunities that can drive growth for your organization.
- Optimize sales channels & customer segmentation: Evaluate your current sales channels and customer segments, and identify ways to optimize them for better results.
- Develop a digital transformation strategy: With the increasing importance of technology and digital platforms in the financial services industry, develop a strategy that leverages these tools to drive growth and efficiency.
- Improve operations & increase efficiency. Streamline your operations and identify areas for cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Enhance your GTM strategy: Develop a GTM strategy that is tailored to the financial services industry and its unique market challenges.
- Align your sales & marketing efforts: Align your Sales and Marketing efforts to ensure they work together effectively to drive new business and retain existing customers.
2022-2023 Sales Pulse Survey Executive SummaryWhat are revenue leaders forecasting in terms of goals, investments and challenges for the coming year?
Participate in Our ResearchOpen Opportunities
- 2024 Insurance Compensation Study Whether selling commercial or personal lines across a variety of coverage types, economic uncertainties and changing market dynamics have caused a shift in the insurance industry’s traditional go-to-market models. This study is designed to provide compensation, productivity and incentive plan data and insights from top carriers. It encompasses both employee selling roles and agents (exclusive and independent), covering P&C and Life/Financial lines.
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- Digital Go-to-Customer Study Discover the industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- FinTech: Go-to-Market Research Fintech companies are quickly making GTM changes to drive value added services that build differentiation in the market and a stronger value proposition to prevent margin erosion. Learn the three commercial GTM success factors to ensure the company yields ROI and growth from the investment.
- Insurance: Evolving Sales Models for Growth Leaders of 60+ major insurance carriers provided their insights on capturing market share in an increasingly digitized industry. Discover the latest growth and compensation trends.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Sales Compensation Trends Survey Sales compensation leaders from 300+ companies across industries participated to provide data and insights on the latest metrics and trends impacting sales compensation programs. From sales comp investments, costs, plan goals and program changes, discover the best practices sales comp leaders are initiating for 2024.
- Shifting Demand Generation Investments for Top Performance With macroeconomic factors and profitability pressure on the rise, firms today face the dilemma of allocating limited resources between different channels and initiatives. Determining the most effective and efficient investment strategy requires careful analysis and understanding of target markets, customer preferences and staying ahead of the curve with industry best practices.
- Talent Management Strategies to Enhance Customer Experience Financial services companies that invest more in their employee engagement programs realize a 20% uplift in how their customers rate interactions with their commercial team. Leaders achieving profitable growth have developed effective strategies to support employee engagement programs. Discover the five principles these firms have implemented to enhance their talent management strategies.
Upcoming Financial Services Events
EMEA Sales Compensation Practices to Jump Start 2024Virtual Roundtable
With the impact of generative AI on commercial roles, managing hybrid work environments, and targeting the right new hires, what are the sales compensation foundational elements that will help your organisation jump start profitable revenue growth in 2024?
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. GMT
EMEA Demand Generation Performance & InvestmentsVirtual Roundtable
Determining the most effective and efficient demand generation strategy requires careful analysis and understanding of target markets, customer preferences and channel resource allocation. Leading firms are seeing a 35% increase in marketing qualified leads and a 55% increase in marketing sourced closed-won revenue. Are you making the right demand generation investments?
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Women Revenue Leaders Forum
Join hundreds of senior sales, marketing, commercial and operations leaders to share stories of transformation, connect 1:1 virtually, and take away actionable ideas for how to align growth through convergence.
Friday, November 22, 2024
Join our Financial Services Community
Alexander Group’s community enables leading executives to share insights and takeaways for immediate use. Participants engage with sales leaders in interactive discussions while gaining knowledge on best practices, pitfalls and challenges.