A Dynamic Ecosystem
Does Your Commercial Model Support Innovative Customer Solutions?
Innovation and focus on improving patient outcomes drive the vibrant healthcare market. Factors are constantly evolving and include:
- The advent of telemedicine and digital health solutions improve access and the patient experience.
- Robotic assisted surgery enabling physicians to have better visualization and control, which provides many patient benefits.
- AI-based healthcare applications that improve patient experiences and operational efficiencies.
- Increased focus on wellness programs by insurance providers to encourage individuals to take control of their health and help minimize healthcare costs.
Alexander Group works with leading healthcare companies to develop comprehensive go-to-market models, launch new products, build modern marketing organizations and design best-in-class sales compensation programs.
How We Help
- Build new virtual engagement and digital sales channels: Align your sales teams to enhance virtual engagement with customers. Virtual engagement considers all customer interactions, including lead generation programs, virtual selling roles and post-sale adoption programs.
- Focus on winning key accounts: Key accounts offer significant growth opportunities. Staying engaged with current accounts is imperative as market leaders recognize that new problems spawn new solutions, bonding customers to vendors for the long term using a solution-driven approach.
- Align sales compensation: As planning cycles shorten to address rapidly evolving trends, sales compensation plans must expand to create alignment with the strategic intent of new agile commercial models.
- Develop a customer success mindset: When companies become customer-centric, especially for key accounts, they switch from a profit motive to a customer value focus, ultimately driving long-term growth.
- Engage industry peers: Learn from and gain insights from a community of your industry peers. Virtual roundtables, symposiums and forums provide a platform to exchange actionable ideas and best practices for navigating today’s market.
- Access actionable research & benchmarks: Industry leaders need current and relevant data, trends, benchmarks and Voice of the Customer (VoC) research to help guide their Sales, Marketing and Operations decisions.
- Develop a modern marketing organization: Evaluate current and new markets and areas of opportunity. Optimize marketing channels, mix and return.
Healthcare: The Latest Research & Insights For Revenue GrowthThroughout this series, you will hear from expert sales leaders on the latest trends, statistics and challenges in the Healthcare industry.
Participate in Our ResearchOpen Opportunities
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation 80% of healthcare companies are growing, with 45% having revenue growth goals that exceed their 2022 growth rates. Most healthcare executives are confident that they can achieve their 2023 revenue growth goals, which is the most optimistic outlook since the start of the pandemic.
- Commercial Talent Management Strategies Healthcare firms that consistently realize profitable growth spend 32% less on sales turnover. Why? These organizations have developed effective strategies to support commercial talent management. Discover the five principles to implement an effective and competitive talent program.
- Healthcare Hospital Providers Survey Healthcare executives, physicians and surgeons were recently surveyed to determine their views on current industry trends and investments. From staffing and supply shortages to procedure volume and interaction preferences, discover what healthcare providers are prioritizing for the new year.
- Health & Wellness: Drive Growth Through Customer Experience From before the sale, during the sale and after the sale, establishing a customer experience (CX) strategy that delivers a positive outcome across all touchpoints is essential for health and wellness organizations to drive customer retention and growth. This study provides feedback from commercial leaders across 160 companies on how to develop a successful CX strategy.
- Improving Marketing Pipeline Contribution The marketing channel mix is evolving, highly impacting demand generation performance. Healthcare leaders are investing over 53% more in demand generation which has led to a 36% increase in marketing qualified leads. Determining the right allocation of resources between different marketing channels and initiatives, however, is the challenge to increase conversion rates. How are your demand generation tactics performing?
- Leading Practices in Digital Health: Customer Experience Customer experience (CX) impacts all points along the buyer journey. In fact, digital health organizations that have top-notch CX strategies achieve +60% more effective customer retention than peers. In this study, uncover the process, plays and tools to drive CX for conversion, retention and expansion.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Sales Compensation Trends Survey Sales compensation leaders from 300+ companies across industries participated to provide data and insights on the latest metrics and trends impacting sales compensation programs. From sales comp investments, costs, plan goals and program changes, discover the best practices sales comp leaders are initiating for 2024.
Upcoming Healthcare Events
EMEA Demand Generation Performance & InvestmentsVirtual Roundtable
Determining the most effective and efficient demand generation strategy requires careful analysis and understanding of target markets, customer preferences and channel resource allocation. Leading firms are seeing a 35% increase in marketing qualified leads and a 55% increase in marketing sourced closed-won revenue. Are you making the right demand generation investments?
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Healthcare: Research & Trends Impacting Go-to-Market & Compensation StrategiesVirtual Roundtable
Healthcare stands on the precipice of a new era, propelled by breakthroughs in genomics, AI, telehealth and more. These advancements hold immense promise for improving patient outcomes, streamlining processes and redefining care delivery. Yet, with each leap forward comes a strategic labyrinth to navigate. How do we translate these innovations into tangible market victories? How do we incentivize our teams to champion these transformations while ensuring their success and satisfaction?
Join Alexander Group’s virtual roundtable to explore how cutting-edge research and emerging trends are reshaping the very fabric of go-to-market (GTM) and compensation strategies in the healthcare industry.
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
Women Revenue Leaders ForumSt. Regis Hotel, Chicago, IL
Sales Compensation SymposiumVirtual
Sales Compensation Symposium: New YorkBusiness Services, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Distribution Focus
Executive ForumThe Breakers | Palm Beach, Florida
Join hundreds of senior sales, marketing, commercial and operations leaders to share stories of transformation, connect 1:1 virtually, and take away actionable ideas for how to align growth through convergence.
Friday, November 22, 2024