A Dynamic Ecosystem
Does your Commercial Model Support Innovative Customer Solutions?
Innovation and focus on improving patient outcomes drive the vibrant healthcare market. Factors are constantly evolving and include:
- The advent of telemedicine and digital health solutions improve access and the patient experience.
- Robotic assisted surgery enabling physicians to have better visualization and control, which provides many patient benefits.
- AI-based healthcare applications that improve patient experiences and operational efficiencies.
- Increased focus on wellness programs by insurance providers to encourage individuals to take control of their health and help minimize healthcare costs.
Alexander Group works with leading healthcare companies to develop comprehensive go-to-market models, launch new products, build modern marketing organizations and design best-in-class sales compensation programs.
How We Help
- Build new virtual engagement and digital sales channels: Align your sales teams to enhance virtual engagement with customers. Virtual engagement considers all customer interactions, including lead generation programs, virtual selling roles and post-sale adoption programs.
- Focus on winning key accounts: Key accounts offer significant growth opportunities. Staying engaged with current accounts is imperative as market leaders recognize that new problems spawn new solutions, bonding customers to vendors for the long term using a solution-driven approach.
- Align sales compensation: As planning cycles shorten to address rapidly evolving trends, sales compensation plans must expand to create alignment with the strategic intent of new agile commercial models.
- Develop a customer success mindset: When companies become customer-centric, especially for key accounts, they switch from a profit motive to a customer value focus, ultimately driving long-term growth.
- Engage industry peers: Learn from and gain insights from a community of your industry peers. Virtual roundtables, symposiums and forums provide a platform to exchange actionable ideas and best practices for navigating today’s market.
- Access actionable research & benchmarks: Industry leaders need current and relevant data, trends, benchmarks and Voice of the Customer (VoC) research to help guide their Sales, Marketing and Operations decisions.
- Develop a modern marketing organization: Evaluate current and new markets and areas of opportunity. Optimize marketing channels, mix and return.
Healthcare: The Latest Research & Insights For Revenue GrowthThroughout this series, you will hear from expert sales leaders on the latest trends, statistics and challenges in the Healthcare industry.
Participate in Our ResearchBriefing Offers
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation 80% of healthcare companies are growing, with 45% having revenue growth goals that exceed their 2022 growth rates. Most healthcare executives are confident that they can achieve their 2023 revenue growth goals, which is the most optimistic outlook since the start of the pandemic.
- Digital Go-to-Customer Study Discover the industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- Healthcare Bio-Pharma Field Rep Survey Findings New companies and novel therapies are flooding the market. Biosimilars have become a more acceptable alternative as the price of original products increase. From supply chain disruption to decreased access to HCPs and decision makers, discover the significant market dynamics bio-pharma reps are navigating and the best practices to provide them with additional support.
- Healthcare: Marketing Trends and Investment Priorities Over 52% of healthcare leaders are investing more in marketing. Through the use of first-party data, organizations are doubling down on advancing segmentation and targeting practices and are repositioning marketing channel activities to better leverage valuable content that is relevant and useful to customers. Discover the leading initiatives healthcare executives are executing to better integrate marketing and sales through process automation and investing in the right tools.
- Healthcare Hospital Providers Survey Healthcare executives, physicians and surgeons were recently surveyed to determine their views on current industry trends and investments. From staffing and supply shortages to procedure volume and interaction preferences, discover what healthcare providers are prioritizing for the new year.
- Healthcare Go-to-Market Model Transformation As the healthcare market continues to evolve, go-to-market strategies must adapt accordingly. Discover the five key levers to advance your commercial model to drive greater productivity.
- Health Insurance Go-to-Customer Study The current health insurance environment requires an increased focus on commercial transformation. With increasing costs in healthcare, the ongoing Blue Cross Blue Shield anti-trust litigation along with demands for new price transparency measures and a move to digital technologies, discover the key areas of focus as health insurance leaders rethink their go-to-market models.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
Upcoming Healthcare Events
Healthcare: Overcome Commercial Talent Challenges to Boost Performance and GrowthVirtual Roundtable
Alexander Group recently conducted a comprehensive survey of nearly 200 North American commercial leaders to uncover the key challenges and best practices in managing commercial talent in 2023. In this interactive discussion, you will hear from the Alexander Group’s healthcare practice leads and other healthcare executives who will share their insights and experiences on how to:
- Navigate the labor market instability and talent funnel issues that are affecting the healthcare industry
- Upskill and reskill your existing commercial talent to match the evolving industry needs and shifting company priorities
- Win the race for talent by creating a compelling employer value proposition and a culture of engagement and retention
- Formalize a talent strategy that aligns with your business goals and supports your competitive advantage
- Incorporate diversity and inclusion practices into your talent strategy to foster a more inclusive and innovative workforce
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
EMEA Sales Comp Community: First Sales Comp Design Question Everyone Asks: “What Are My Measures?”Virtual Roundtable
Sales compensation weights and measures communicate both the sales strategy and the definition of success to individual sellers. In this way, selecting the appropriate measures can be the difference between a general plan that fails due to lack of specificity and a tailored plan that creates the role-specific outcomes required. In this virtual session for the EMEA Sales Compensation Community, we will share best practices on how to choose between the myriad of measure options available as well data on the best weight and measures used in the marketplace.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Sales Compensation Symposium
Get the latest metrics, sales compensation and quotas insights/practices leading companies are using to drive revenue growth, manage costs and attract/retain talent. Registration is complimentary.
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Join hundreds of senior sales, marketing, commercial and operations leaders to share stories of transformation, connect 1:1 virtually, and take away actionable ideas for how to win in an ever-changing 24×7 customer environment.
Friday, October 27, 2023
Join our Healthcare Community
Alexander Group’s community enables leading executives to share insights and takeaways for immediate use. Participants engage with sales leaders in interactive discussions while gaining knowledge on best practices, pitfalls and challenges.
Alexander Group Can Help
Is your go-to-market strategy focused on sales productivity to ensure profitable growth?