A Dynamic Ecosystem
Does your Commercial Model Support Innovative Customer Solutions?
Innovation and focus on improving patient outcomes drive the vibrant healthcare market. Factors are constantly evolving and include:
- The advent of telemedicine and digital health solutions improve access and the patient experience.
- Robotic assisted surgery enabling physicians to have better visualization and control, which provides many patient benefits.
- AI-based healthcare applications that improve patient experiences and operational efficiencies.
- Increased focus on wellness programs by insurance providers to encourage individuals to take control of their health and help minimize healthcare costs.
Alexander Group works with leading healthcare companies to develop comprehensive go-to-market models, launch new products, build modern marketing organizations and design best-in-class sales compensation programs.
How We Help
- Build new virtual engagement and digital sales channels: Align your sales teams to enhance virtual engagement with customers. Virtual engagement considers all customer interactions, including lead generation programs, virtual selling roles and post-sale adoption programs.
- Focus on winning key accounts: Key accounts offer significant growth opportunities. Staying engaged with current accounts is imperative as market leaders recognize that new problems spawn new solutions, bonding customers to vendors for the long term using a solution-driven approach.
- Align sales compensation: As planning cycles shorten to address rapidly evolving trends, sales compensation plans must expand to create alignment with the strategic intent of new agile commercial models.
- Develop a customer success mindset: When companies become customer-centric, especially for key accounts, they switch from a profit motive to a customer value focus, ultimately driving long-term growth.
- Engage industry peers: Learn from and gain insights from a community of your industry peers. Virtual roundtables, symposiums and forums provide a platform to exchange actionable ideas and best practices for navigating today’s market.
- Access actionable research & benchmarks: Industry leaders need current and relevant data, trends, benchmarks and Voice of the Customer (VoC) research to help guide their Sales, Marketing and Operations decisions.
- Develop a modern marketing organization: Evaluate current and new markets and areas of opportunity. Optimize marketing channels, mix and return.
Healthcare: The Latest Research & Insights For Revenue GrowthThroughout this series, you will hear from expert sales leaders on the latest trends, statistics and challenges in the Healthcare industry.
Participate in Our ResearchOpen Opportunities
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation 80% of healthcare companies are growing, with 45% having revenue growth goals that exceed their 2022 growth rates. Most healthcare executives are confident that they can achieve their 2023 revenue growth goals, which is the most optimistic outlook since the start of the pandemic.
- Commercial Talent Management Strategies Healthcare firms that consistently realize profitable growth spend 32% less on sales turnover. Why? These organizations have developed effective strategies to support commercial talent management. Discover the five principles to implement an effective and competitive talent program.
- Healthcare Hospital Providers Survey Healthcare executives, physicians and surgeons were recently surveyed to determine their views on current industry trends and investments. From staffing and supply shortages to procedure volume and interaction preferences, discover what healthcare providers are prioritizing for the new year.
- Health Insurance Go-to-Customer Study The current health insurance environment requires an increased focus on commercial transformation. With increasing costs in healthcare, the ongoing Blue Cross Blue Shield anti-trust litigation along with demands for new price transparency measures and a move to digital technologies, discover the key areas of focus as health insurance leaders rethink their go-to-market models.
- Improving Marketing Pipeline Contribution The marketing channel mix is evolving, highly impacting demand generation performance. Healthcare leaders are investing over 53% more in demand generation which has led to a 36% increase in marketing qualified leads. Determining the right allocation of resources between different marketing channels and initiatives, however, is the challenge to increase conversion rates. How are your demand generation tactics performing?
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Sales Compensation Hot Topics Survey Over 350 sales compensation leaders across seven industries provided insights on key sales comp topics including costs, quota planning and attainment, profitability, AI’s impact on comp, global comp practices, marketing comp practices and client/deliver services comp practices.
Upcoming Healthcare Events
EMEA Sales Comp Community: The Last Mile: Ensure Your Sales Compensation Programme is Set Up for SuccessVirtual Roundtable
As we head into 2024, ensure your sales compensation programme’s strategy and structure are in place to successfully measure, track and manage for constant improvement.
• Costing Modelling: How to make sure changes to your compensation programme won’t break your budget.
• Manager Training: Leveraging first line managers to champion new plan designs.
• Plan Communication: Tools to simplify what sellers need to know about their sales compensation plan.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Precision Pricing: Unlocking Profit to Outperform Competitors SeriesWebinar
Session 3 | Cost-Plus Pricing: Stop Leaving Money on the Table
Intuitively, using cost-plus to set pricing would allow organizations to keep pace with inflation and ensure long-term financial viability. Yet, more than half of B2B organizations failed to keep pace with inflation in this past year. In this webinar, Avy Punwasee of Revenue Management Labs and Kyle Uebelhor of Alexander Group will outline how using value-based pricing in place of cost-plus is essential to commercial success.
– Cost-based pricing versus value-based pricing
– Unlocking customer value and willingness to pay
– Understand the competitive landscape and how that will impact pricing decisions
– Determining the true financial value of your offering
– Change management considerations when migrating to a value-based approach
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET