Marketing Demand Generation Performance & Investments Study
Improving Marketing Pipeline Contribution
Alexander Group recently interviewed 300+ marketing executives across healthcare, to share data, insights and viewpoints on current demand gen performance and investment strategies. Focus areas included:
- Performance & Structure
- Channel Expense Mix
- Demand Generation ROI
- Investment Ratios
- Pipeline Sources by Function
- Pipeline Sources by Channel
- Lead Conversion Benchmarks
- Common Conversion Ratios
Highlights among healthcare leaders that have winning demand gen programs include:
- Top firms have increased demand generation investments by +53%.
- Marketing accounts for +40% of functional pipeline development.
- Marketing channel mix is evolving―branding through SEM accounts for 30%+ of pipeline while events and conferences represent over 13% of pipeline.
- Leading healthcare firms report lower cost per MQL compared to peers.
Find out where your organization’s demand generation activities and investments perform alongside Alexander Group’s Demand Generation insights.
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.