Contemporary And Actionable Insights
Research that answers questions and solves problems
It becomes easier to accept risk and initiate change when you have credible benchmarks available. Research you can trust—with the type of data that leads to actionable insights.
At Alexander Group, we base our opinions on experience and facts.
Some insights are derived from our general project data — the thousands of distinct data points on sales utilization and revenue growth that feed our benchmarking database and keep our knowledge current. The rest is from our yearly research opportunities that increase our collective knowledge on revenue growth and best practices. These opportunities include surveys ranging from general practice to industry and company-specific issues and actions, virtual roundtable discussions, advisory councils, symposiums and forums.
- 2024 Insurance Compensation Study Whether selling commercial or personal lines across a variety of coverage types, economic uncertainties and changing market dynamics have caused a shift in the insurance industry’s traditional go-to-market models. This study is designed to provide compensation, productivity and incentive plan data and insights from top carriers. It encompasses both employee selling roles and agents (exclusive and independent), covering P&C and Life/Financial lines.
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- Healthcare Industry Trends Study As a healthcare leader, how can you meet the needs of the rapidly changing buyer journey? Compare your business processes and performance metrics to that of your competition! Set the rules for winning by joining Alexander Group’s Healthcare Industry Trends Research.
- Life Sciences Go-to-Market Coverage Study With the impact of generative AI, changes in customer expectations and a growing need for scientific talent, life sciences and analytical instrument organizations are shifting their go-to-market coverage models. But to what extent?
- Life Sciences Industry Trends Study As Life Sciences and Analytical Instruments commercial leaders capitalize on near-term growth, they must also evaluate the market trends that will impact progress as they plan for the next three to five years. Join the study to weigh in on industry strategies, insights and metrics and receive a full report of the findings, including custom benchmark comparisons.
- Manufacturing & Distribution Industry Trends Research: Strategies | Insights | Metrics Digital investments are increasing dramatically. Innovative products are driving profitable growth but require significant changes in talent for new roles and more advanced skill sets. Adapting to new customer preferences and the 24/7 buyer journey is forcing the integration of marketing, sales and service. Is your firm keeping up with industry changes?
- Marketing Survey: Demand Generation Performance and Investment Strategies Determining the most effective and efficient investment strategy requires careful analysis and understanding of target markets and customer preferences. Allocating limited resources between marketing channels and initiatives is a daunting task. Join the survey to explore how your marketing organization compares to industry on performance, structure, channel expense mix, demand generation ROI, lead conversions and more.
- Media Sales Industry Trends Research Given all the factors that are pushing for a more agile sales organization, are you prepared to take on the new revenue mandates for growth? Join Alexander Group’s latest Media Sales Industry Trends Research to gain the latest insights and best practices to maximize your opportunities for growth.
- XaaS Research: Revenue Models and Productivity Address critical go-to-customer model dynamics, best practices and industry-specific insights by participating in this on-going research.
Be a Survey Sponsor
Sponsor a customized survey to benefit from highly targeted data that focuses on specific issues, while other participants gain access to the aggregate data.