Healthcare Industry Trends Study
Strategies. Trends. Metrics.
The average growth rate is predicted to be over 10% but there is still a lot of uncertainty for healthcare leaders.
Commercial leaders are prioritizing their virtual initiatives with a significant portion of the field sales force transitioned to a virtual selling model. However, the integration of virtual engagement is not an OR but an AND as healthcare leaders must evolve commercial models to enable the customer to buy when, where and how they want.
As a healthcare leader, how can you meet the needs of the rapidly changing buyer journey?
Compare your business processes and performance metrics to that of your competition! Set the rules for winning by joining Alexander Group’s Healthcare Industry Trends Research.
- Adapt to evolving customer preferences and digitally influenced buyer journey
- Optimize go-to-market approach for new and strategic offerings
- Integrate marketing, sales and service to leverage innovative revenue models
- Evolve direct and indirect channel strategies
- Align talent and sales compensation to growth strategy
- Invest in revenue (sales) operations to manage complex selling models
Key Benchmark Metrics:
- Revenue and bookings
- Sales expense
- Headcount and pay levels
- New roles and coverage
- Investment in digital tools
Industry-specific insights will be available for MedTech, pharmaceutical, digital health and health services.
All data is kept confidential. You will receive a customized benchmarking comparison as part of the research findings along with an in-depth report of industry trends and developments.
To participate in this research, please complete the form and a healthcare practice leader will be in contact with you.
Healthcare Case Study: Improved Marketing Bandwidth Increases Revenue Opportunities
A leading manufacturer of innovative technologies called upon Alexander Group for assistance.