Deal & Operating Partners: Become a Member!
Alexander Group’s PE Insiders Council provides an outlet for PE deal and operating partners to discuss contemporary issues and key imperatives for portfolio companies to leverage go-to-market growth drivers for valuation improvement.
As a member, you will gain access to Alexander Group’s insights, metrics and benchmarks on go-to-market challenges and best practices. Membership is complimentary and provides the opportunity to receive Alexander Group’s newly developed research and survey briefings, join PE community networking events and stay up-to-date on current go-to-market industry trends through our monthly newsletter.
In addition, the PE Insiders Council provides specific project benefits for our PE clients which include:
How We Help
- Single Alexander Group point of contact: Senior leader accountable for overal relationship to ensure project quality, manage stakeholders and measure results.
- Oversight from Alexander Group vertical leaders: Client manager will involve vertical leaders to provide subject matter expertise to project teams.
- Weekly status updates to deal and operating teams: Email updates to core PE team and all relevant stakeholders to include project progress, flag any potential challenges and share deliverables.
- Annual year-in-review and planning cadence: Alexander Group will share results from prior year including engagement by portfolio company, results and trends along with a plan for the upcoming year identifying portfolio company challenges and macro trends impacting go-to-market.
- Access to Alexaner Group events: Enrollment in Alexander Group’s PE Insiders Council providing invitations to in-person and virtual events.
- Standard scoping and pricing approach: Consistent and streamlined soping approach including areas of focus, level of Alexander Group involvement and timing leading to a tight price range by project type.
- Expedited diligence staffing: 48-hour turnaround for staffing commercial diligence projects.
- Non-project support: Access to additional offerings including portfolio-specific benchmarking, sales compensation playbooks and customized IP.
- PE firm/portfolio company-specific events: Alexander Group will provide experts to lead and facilitate sales kickoffs, CRO summits, internal webinars and more.
Join the Council
Sign up to be part of this exclusive community to learn valuable insights and share your expeirences.
Private Equity: Commercial Diligence Finds Hidden ValueWill our investment pay off? That is the #1 question on the minds of today’s private equity leaders.
Upcoming Private Equity Events
EMEA Sales Comp Community: First Sales Comp Design Question Everyone Asks: “What Are My Measures?”Virtual Roundtable
Sales compensation weights and measures communicate both the sales strategy and the definition of success to individual sellers. In this way, selecting the appropriate measures can be the difference between a general plan that fails due to lack of specificity and a tailored plan that creates the role-specific outcomes required. In this virtual session for the EMEA Sales Compensation Community, we will share best practices on how to choose between the myriad of measure options available as well data on the best weight and measures used in the marketplace.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Private Equity: Levers to Balance Share Growth and Margin ExpansionVirtual Roundtable
Growth at all costs has given way to profitable growth. Deal and operating partners are driving portfolio company revenue leaders to focus on specific levers to balance share growth and margin expansion. In this PE Insiders Council virtual session, participants will get access to Alexander Group’s latest research on commercial practices to drive profitable growth and valuation. Topics include:
- Revisiting segmentation to prioritize profitable customer segments and prospects with attractive margin profiles
- Expanding outbound and inbound marketing functions to increase the volume and quality of leads
- Reducing the number of high-cost sales resources and deploying investments into low-cost channels
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. ET
Sales Compensation Symposium
Get the latest metrics, sales compensation and quotas insights/practices leading companies are using to drive revenue growth, manage costs and attract/retain talent. Registration is complimentary.
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Join hundreds of senior sales, marketing, commercial and operations leaders to share stories of transformation, connect 1:1 virtually, and take away actionable ideas for how to win in an ever-changing 24×7 customer environment.
Friday, October 27, 2023
Research that Answers Questions and Solves Problems
At Alexander Group, we base our opinions on experience an facts. With thousands of distinct data points on sales utilization and revenue growth and research opportunities on industry and company-specific issues and actions, our research provides the data that leads to actionable insights.
Complimentary sessions for deal, operating and management teams on topics including profitable growth, navigating disruption, go-to-market levers, VCP execution, change adoption, revenue motions, pricing, sales optimization and more.