Go-to-Market Imperatives to Drive Growth and Success
Don’t Sell Data, Sell Insights
Companies seek to drive growth and performance. Because of the data required to make today’s decisions, they turn to analytics and business intelligence to find new insights into customer demands and changing market forces.
Business intelligence is the collection, analysis and visualization of complex data sets, allowing leaders to quickly grasp insights and leverage data for decision-making across Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations and related functions.
Data management solutions improve accuracy, are easy to use and are available on multiple devices, making information more accessible to many users. Companies use data sets to create use cases that demonstrate the value of product offerings and services and also contribute to a larger data management strategy that can be offered to customers.
Alexander Groups helps companies implement and leverage analytics, business intelligence and supporting technology to support growth strategies for leading companies.
How We Help
- Determine the strategic, structural and management levers that are critical to drive profitable revenue growth: Upgrade your offerings around use cases to better understand your customers’ needs and challenges and provide a better customer experience. Identify the most critical use cases for customers and develop offerings around them to increase customer loyalty and retention, as well as attract new customers looking for data and content solutions that specifically address their needs.
- Prioritize customers in each segment to identify the highest potential new and expansion revenue: Execute an omnichannel strategy across all touchpoints and provide a seamless and consistent customer experience. Prioritize customers in each segment by understanding their behaviors and preferences, and use technology to enable a personalized experience across all channels.
- Establish the optimal organizational structure across segments, including complex teams: Invest in skills, processes and talent to establish an optimal organizational structure across different customer segments, especially when dealing with complex teams. By continuously upgrading skill sets, processes and talent, businesses can build a culture of continuous improvement and remain competitive.
- Define the roles, tools and enablement that are needed to drive a digital channel: Prioritize recurring revenue streams to create stable and predictable revenue streams. Build long-term relationships with customers to improve customer retention and increase customer lifetime value. Understanding your recurring revenue streams and the resources needed to maintain them improves your competitive standing.
- Ensure sales compensation plans are aligned with sales strategy and incentive design best practices: Analyze the organization’s sales strategy, develop a compensation plan that aligns with the organization’s goals, and design effective incentives to motivate and reward sales teams.
Building the Technology Stack for the Digital Revenue OrganizationThe time is now to build the technology stack for the digital revenue organization to pave the path.
Participate in Our ResearchOpen Opportunities
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- Sales Compensation Trends Survey For industry leaders in HR, sales and sales compensation, participants will provide input on 2023 results and program goals and objectives for 2024. Focus areas include quotas, staffing and headcount along with sales comp plan changes around measures, weights, performance periods, MBOs, pay mix and leverage.
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation Collaboration across marketing, sales and service functions is essential to engage customers across the buyer journey, from awareness to loyalty. By aligning these functions and optimizing their performance, businesses can increase their revenue and profitability. How do you optimize your commercial practices to achieve profitable growth and valuation? This is a question that many business leaders face in today’s competitive and dynamic market.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- Key Talent Management Strategies to Increase Productivity and Efficiency Business services organizations that generate strong profitable growth have more productive and efficient commercial teams by outperforming competitors in key talent management areas. These best-in-class business services companies have 23% more sellers achieving quota and an 18% higher net revenue retention. Discover the five principles these firms have implemented to enhance their talent management strategies.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Shifting Demand Generation Investments for Top Performance With macroeconomic factors and profitability pressure on the rise, firms today face the dilemma of allocating limited resources between different channels and initiatives. Determining the most effective and efficient investment strategy requires careful analysis and understanding of target markets, customer preferences and staying ahead of the curve with industry best practices.
- Sales Compensation Hot Topics Survey Over 350 sales compensation leaders across seven industries provided insights on key sales comp topics including costs, quota planning and attainment, profitability, AI’s impact on comp, global comp practices, marketing comp practices and client/deliver services comp practices.
- Steps to Elevate Customer Experience Business services firms that have implemented successful customer experience (CX) strategies are 36% more effective at retaining customers. Generated from interviews with commercial leaders, this research study provides the best practices for developing a CX program that impacts all interactions―from the initial encounter to long after the purchase.
Upcoming Business Services Events
Precision Pricing: Unlocking Profit to Outperform Competitors SeriesWebinar
Session 3 | Cost-Plus Pricing: Stop Leaving Money on the Table
Intuitively, using cost-plus to set pricing would allow organizations to keep pace with inflation and ensure long-term financial viability. Yet, more than half of B2B organizations failed to keep pace with inflation in this past year. In this webinar, Avy Punwasee of Revenue Management Labs and Kyle Uebelhor of Alexander Group will outline how using value-based pricing in place of cost-plus is essential to commercial success.
– Cost-based pricing versus value-based pricing
– Unlocking customer value and willingness to pay
– Understand the competitive landscape and how that will impact pricing decisions
– Determining the true financial value of your offering
– Change management considerations when migrating to a value-based approach
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET