Navigating the Evolving FinTech Landscape
Adapt or Be Left Behind: The Fast-Changing FinTech Industry
The FinTech industry is currently experiencing a period of rapid change and innovation, as digital platforms are revolutionizing the way financial services are delivered. The industry is evolving quickly, and FinTech firms need to be agile and adapt to stay competitive and capitalize on the potential for gains.
FinTech and financial services firms are aggressively expanding FinTech platforms and value-added services to increase their competitive advantage and protect margins. Go-to-market models must evolve to deliver profitable growth and drive revenue realization. Internal pressures within the organization across Sales, Service, Finance and Leadership are forcing leaders to re-think prospect and client interactions, goal alignment, job roles, as well as traditional incentive plans that drive new behaviors.
How We Help
- Assess and develop optimized coverage and job roles to drive revenue realization Alexander Group can help define the roles, tools and enablement programs that are needed to bridge sales forecasted revenue vs. actual revenue gaps.
- Align goals and incentive compensation plans with the sales strategy and best practices in the FinTech industry to ensure successful execution Evaluating the current incentive plans and identifying any misalignments with sales strategy and best practices. Redesigning the incentive plans to align with the company’s goals and objectives and drive desired behaviors.
- Increase sales of value-added services and prevent margin erosion while blocking out the competition Segmenting the market and identifying the most profitable customer segments, understanding their needs and preferences. Targeting them with tailored products and services that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Determine the number of commercial resources needed to win against competition or launch a new FinTech product or service Identifying the key resources needed to launch a new product or service and meet growth goals. Understand market benchmarks and industry practices to acquire or reallocate necessary resources across Marketing, Sales and Service.
- Identify the key strategic, structural and management levers that are essential for driving profitable revenue growth in the FinTech industry Analyzing the market trends, understanding the customer’s needs and preferences, identifying the key revenue streams and evaluating the internal and external factors that can impact the revenue growth.
- Align your partner program to evolve with the Fintech landscape or be left behind Identify new partners, indirect channel requirements, revenue segments and coverage models to capitalize on growth opportunities without channel conflict. Expand into adjacent offerings like embedded finance, B2B Payments, Regtech or financial workflow management.
The Digital Revenue Organization: A Post-Pandemic PerspectiveAlexander Group surveyed digital, marketing, sales and service leaders across industries to learn more about the state of the Digital Revenue Organization post-pandemic.
Participate in Our ResearchBriefing Offers
- Digital Go-to-Customer Study Discover the industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- Insurance: Evolving Sales Models for Growth Leaders of 60+ major insurance carriers provided their insights on capturing market share in an increasingly digitized industry. Discover the latest growth and compensation trends.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
Upcoming Financial Services Events
Financial & Business Services: Create a Winning Strategy to Elevate Commercial TalentVirtual Roundtable
Are you ready to take your commercial talent to the next level in 2023? Join industry experts for an interactive and engaging discussion on how to overcome the common challenges of commercial talent management and create a winning strategy that drives your business growth and performance.
You will hear from Alexander Group’s Business Services practice leads, who will share the key findings from our latest survey of nearly 200 North American commercial leaders. You will have the opportunity to network with other commercial leaders and exchange ideas and experiences on topics such as:
- How to cope with the labor market instability and talent funnel issues
- How to upskill/reskill your commercial talent to match industry needs and shift company priorities
- How to differentiate yourself from your competitors and attract/retain top talent
- How to define and communicate your vision, mission and objectives for your commercial talent
- How to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment for your commercial talent
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
EMEA Sales Comp Community: First Sales Comp Design Question Everyone Asks: “What Are My Measures?”Virtual Roundtable
Sales compensation weights and measures communicate both the sales strategy and the definition of success to individual sellers. In this way, selecting the appropriate measures can be the difference between a general plan that fails due to lack of specificity and a tailored plan that creates the role-specific outcomes required. In this virtual session for the EMEA Sales Compensation Community, we will share best practices on how to choose between the myriad of measure options available as well data on the best weight and measures used in the marketplace.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Sales Compensation Symposium
Get the latest metrics, sales compensation and quotas insights/practices leading companies are using to drive revenue growth, manage costs and attract/retain talent. Registration is complimentary.
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Join hundreds of senior sales, marketing, commercial and operations leaders to share stories of transformation, connect 1:1 virtually, and take away actionable ideas for how to win in an ever-changing 24×7 customer environment.
Friday, October 27, 2023
Join our FinTech Community
Alexander Group’s community enables leading executives to share insights and takeaways for immediate use. Participants engage with sales leaders in interactive discussions while gaining knowledge on best practices, pitfalls and challenges.
Alexander Group Can Help
Are you segmenting clients to ensure proper coverage and add-on opportunities?