Navigating the Evolving FinTech Landscape
Adapt or Be Left Behind: The Fast-Changing FinTech Industry
The FinTech industry is currently experiencing a period of rapid change and innovation, as digital platforms are revolutionizing the way financial services are delivered. The industry is evolving quickly, and FinTech firms need to be agile and adapt to stay competitive and capitalize on the potential for gains.
FinTech and financial services firms are aggressively expanding FinTech platforms and value-added services to increase their competitive advantage and protect margins. Go-to-market models must evolve to deliver profitable growth and drive revenue realization. Internal pressures within the organization across Sales, Service, Finance and Leadership are forcing leaders to re-think prospect and client interactions, goal alignment, job roles, as well as traditional incentive plans that drive new behaviors.
How We Help
- Assess and develop optimized coverage and job roles to drive revenue realization Alexander Group can help define the roles, tools and enablement programs that are needed to bridge sales forecasted revenue vs. actual revenue gaps.
- Align goals and incentive compensation plans with the sales strategy and best practices in the FinTech industry to ensure successful execution Evaluating the current incentive plans and identifying any misalignments with sales strategy and best practices. Redesigning the incentive plans to align with the company’s goals and objectives and drive desired behaviors.
- Increase sales of value-added services and prevent margin erosion while blocking out the competition Segmenting the market and identifying the most profitable customer segments, understanding their needs and preferences. Targeting them with tailored products and services that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Determine the number of commercial resources needed to win against competition or launch a new FinTech product or service Identifying the key resources needed to launch a new product or service and meet growth goals. Understand market benchmarks and industry practices to acquire or reallocate necessary resources across Marketing, Sales and Service.
- Identify the key strategic, structural and management levers that are essential for driving profitable revenue growth in the FinTech industry Analyzing the market trends, understanding the customer’s needs and preferences, identifying the key revenue streams and evaluating the internal and external factors that can impact the revenue growth.
- Align your partner program to evolve with the Fintech landscape or be left behind Identify new partners, indirect channel requirements, revenue segments and coverage models to capitalize on growth opportunities without channel conflict. Expand into adjacent offerings like embedded finance, B2B Payments, Regtech or financial workflow management.
The Digital Revenue Organization: A Post-Pandemic PerspectiveAlexander Group surveyed digital, marketing, sales and service leaders across industries to learn more about the state of the Digital Revenue Organization post-pandemic.
Participate in Our ResearchOpen Opportunities
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- Digital Go-to-Customer Study Discover the industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- FinTech: Go-to-Market Research Fintech companies are quickly making GTM changes to drive value added services that build differentiation in the market and a stronger value proposition to prevent margin erosion. Learn the three commercial GTM success factors to ensure the company yields ROI and growth from the investment.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Sales Compensation Hot Topics Survey Over 350 sales compensation leaders across seven industries provided insights on key sales comp topics including costs, quota planning and attainment, profitability, AI’s impact on comp, global comp practices, marketing comp practices and client/deliver services comp practices.
- Shifting Demand Generation Investments for Top Performance With macroeconomic factors and profitability pressure on the rise, firms today face the dilemma of allocating limited resources between different channels and initiatives. Determining the most effective and efficient investment strategy requires careful analysis and understanding of target markets, customer preferences and staying ahead of the curve with industry best practices.
- Talent Management Strategies to Enhance Customer Experience Financial services companies that invest more in their employee engagement programs realize a 20% uplift in how their customers rate interactions with their commercial team. Leaders achieving profitable growth have developed effective strategies to support employee engagement programs. Discover the five principles these firms have implemented to enhance their talent management strategies.
Upcoming Financial Services Events
EMEA Sales Comp Community: The Last Mile: Ensure Your Sales Compensation Programme is Set Up for SuccessVirtual Roundtable
As we head into 2024, ensure your sales compensation programme’s strategy and structure are in place to successfully measure, track and manage for constant improvement.
• Costing Modelling: How to make sure changes to your compensation programme won’t break your budget.
• Manager Training: Leveraging first line managers to champion new plan designs.
• Plan Communication: Tools to simplify what sellers need to know about their sales compensation plan.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Precision Pricing: Unlocking Profit to Outperform Competitors SeriesWebinar
Session 3 | Cost-Plus Pricing: Stop Leaving Money on the Table
Intuitively, using cost-plus to set pricing would allow organizations to keep pace with inflation and ensure long-term financial viability. Yet, more than half of B2B organizations failed to keep pace with inflation in this past year. In this webinar, Avy Punwasee of Revenue Management Labs and Kyle Uebelhor of Alexander Group will outline how using value-based pricing in place of cost-plus is essential to commercial success.
– Cost-based pricing versus value-based pricing
– Unlocking customer value and willingness to pay
– Understand the competitive landscape and how that will impact pricing decisions
– Determining the true financial value of your offering
– Change management considerations when migrating to a value-based approach
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET