Sales Operations Drive Growth ROI
Proactive, Strategic Sales Operations Enables Growth
The demands placed on Sales Operations have changed. Sales operations teams now need a clear path to operate at their full potential. Rising above reactive, tactical problems to tackle the more significant charter of sales ROI requires strategic and structural change.
Alexander Group helps organizations develop a clear roadmap for their sales operations teams, enabling them to meet their revenue growth ROI goals.
Clear Planning & Operations Support Growth Targets
Today’s sales teams face operational challenges that prevent them from reaching their revenue goal. Common problems include:
- Unclear charter for the scope and objectives, rendering it stuck in the daily grind of tactical administrative break-or-fix problem-solving
- Undefined roles that result in unfocused, reactive activities
- Lack of a straightforward annual planning process, delaying implementation of critical programs like sales motions, territories, quotas and sales compensation
- Untracked sales investments on tools, training and support resources, leaving future investment decisions based on status quo rather than impact and ROI
- Disconnects between business strategy and go-to-market priorities that lead to distrust between Sales and Sales Operations
- Cost center approaches that render Sales Operations vulnerable to cutbacks and streamlining precisely when more investment may be needed
Sales Operations evolve through phases that include centralizing key activities to gain efficiency and center-of-excellence benefits, increased usage of systems and tools to drive automation and analytical insights, and expansion of the Sales Operations function into areas such as Marketing and Commercial Operations.
Alexander Group helps you reinvent Sales Operations to focus on driving revenue growth. Our three-step process includes the following:
- Define your charter: With a detailed look at your company’s existing Sales Operations function, we help you first evaluate and redefine your charter.
- Sales investments: Next, we evaluate your current investments in people, processes and tools to determine if they are aligned with your strategy and driving the results you need.
- Roadmap: We develop a roadmap for change that is structural and programmatic, helping you to implement recommendations easily.
Alexander Group helps leading organizations existing roadblocks that realign their sales organization for continued growth.
Sales Operations Optimization & Roadmaps For Sales Growth
Underinvestment in Sales Operations can lead to costly shadow activities.Read the Case Study
Drive Growth with Sales Operations
Your growth strategy is critical. Alexander Group can help you deploy a sales organization structure that aligns with sustainable revenue growth objectives.