Strategies for Success
Unlock Your Organization’s Full Potential
Get answers to achieve your specific objectives that reflect your stage of growth, industry and target markets by leveraging Alexander Group’s Revenue Growth Model™ and go-to-market (GTM) services.
Alexander Group uses quantitative analysis, our proprietary benchmarks, the latest insights from your industry, proven client results and the right level of engagement with your team to reveal what’s possible through your go-to-market strategy.
Become a revenue organization that consistently exceeds the market growth rate.
How We Help
- Revenue growth blueprint: Diagnose your current GTM model to determine go-forward priorities for improvement and the associated degree of impact.
- Private equity growth plans and M&A: Support your diligence processes by assessing the commercial organization for your targets and developing a value-creation plan to deliver anticipated returns. Support post-deal planning and strategy with a revenue integration plan.
- Profitability improvement: Evaluate your overall revenue strategy, assess profitability challenges and determine recommendations to improve profitability and cost-to-serve.
- Annual planning: Support your revenue leadership team in annual planning to ensure your GTM model aligns with your business strategy.
- Customer experience: Support your CX transformation to improve customer engagement, increase conversion and improve retention through CX goals, customer-centric channels, processes and digital touchpoints.
- Digital transformation: Build your digital revenue organization by identifying and prioritizing investments in application software, infrastructure and platforms, hardware and enablement tools.
Develop Your GTM Strategy
We understand your unique GTM needs and challenges. Alexander Group’s consulting services will help you build a GTM strategy tailored to your organization’s revenue growth goals, market, and customer dynamics and growth phase.
For revenue leaders, we will work with you to tackle even the most extensive overhauls of GTM models. Leveraging our Revenue Growth Model™, we will assess your current GTM model and design your future state to grow your revenue, improve your profitability and enhance your customers’ experience. We will also work hand-in-hand to ensure seamless implementation and change management as you shift into your new model.
For private equity professionals, we understand the importance of time spent on GTM during diligence. Detailed commercial diligence to identify and validate revenue upside, including upsell, cross-sell, new logo and renewal opportunities is increasingly necessary to build buying conviction.
During the diligence process, Alexander Group will partner with you to assess your target’s performance against key benchmarks, gauge the model’s ability to deliver on the modeled growth plan and evaluate the management team’s ability to deploy commercial resources productively.
We will also work with you to build a value creation plan, outlining gaps and investment areas in the commercial organization needed to deliver the anticipated returns over the next few years and bring the deal thesis to life.
Alexander Group understands your revenue growth challenges. We help the world’s leading organizations build the right GTM model, transform their organizations and deliver results.
Drive Balanced Seller Performance to Grow Profitably
Best-in-class companies measure and track balanced seller performance to ensure healthy sales management practices within their organizations.Read the Article
We participated in last year’s research and found it incredibly valuable to see our data on a number of important sales performance KPIs benchmarked against highly-relevant peer comparisons. We used these results, and the insights from Alexander Group, to help guide our GTM strategy design and fiscal year planning process.– Technology SVP Sales Operations
When you spend a lot of your effort focused on customers and their needs, you create opportunities for growth. We differentiate ourselves by being customer-centric and making sure our go-to-market is aligned with their needs.– Manufacturing VP of Marketing
Need Support For Your GTM Strategy?
Let the experts at Alexander Group help your organization.