Driving Profitable Outcomes
XaaS Growth Strategies: Maximize Your Potential
In the fast-paced, competitive environment of technology, it’s impossible for leading companies to rest. Today’s technology vendors face a myriad of go-to-market (GTM) strategies with new solutions and deployment models, evolving pricing models and changing routes to reach and service customers.
The advent of as-a-Service, multi-cloud environments, product-led growth and consumption-oriented pricing, just to name a few trends, has put even more pressure on technology companies to continually adjust GTM models and maximize valuation.
With a consistent stream of challenges being the new norm, companies need ensure they’re targeting the right audience, enabling the most effective coverage model and aligning internal resources to properly address customer needs. Specifically, those that are successful looking across the customer engagement model (Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew) to find and implement the right levers that drive growth and profitability.
Given this environment, it is critical to re-evaluate and adjust your company’s go-to-market strategies early and often. Alexander Group knows that 22% of companies that continually sustain high growth and high profitability will have an average 30% higher valuation. Let us help you get there.
How We Help
- Go-to-market transformations: Between new market valuation metrics, changing customer expectations and new ecosystems and market routes, technology companies prioritize consistently re-evaluating their go-to-market models to keep up with the evolving industry. Assess, develop and implement growth readiness roadmaps by analyzing market opportunities, identifying key growth drivers and prioritizing initiatives that align with your go-to-market strategy. Ensure that you are well-positioned for sustained growth and to drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Annual planning: GTM planning, when completed in an orderly, comprehensive fashion, is a powerful tool to orient the organization around growth, profitability and other business objectives. The planning process should set objectives that match your company’s growth goals, risk tolerance and desired GTM model. Too often, technology companies don’t start this annual process early enough and lack clarity and consensus around which objectives they are trying to achieve. Even then, aligning all the elements of deployment, territories, quotas and compensation is complex. Alexander Group helps ensure that you’re building, configuring, and executing a successful planning process for profitable revenue growth.
- Opportunistic go-to-customer improvements: Providing strategic guidance and expertise to improve customer acquisition and retention is crucial to remain profitable in the technology industry. In addition to developing new strategies and implementing new processes and tools to drive revenue growth can include improvements across revenue operations, lead generation, segmentation and targeting, job architecture and productivity. Developing a more effective sales process and creating a customer-centric culture will help your organization drive long-term success.
- Benchmarking & research: Driving profitable growth and remaining competitive in a rapidly evolving market requires competitive benchmarking and research. This analysis provides valuable insights into the company’s performance, helps identify improvement areas, and provides a framework for setting goals and measuring success. In addition, monitoring and reforming your growth and profitability levers through benchmarking and research will help you find the right GTM strategy to drive revenue growth.
FinTech: How to Drive Value-Added Services in Your Go-to-Market PlanCompanies who successfully drive value-added services in their GTM plan will be more valuable to clients and positioned for stronger profitable growth.
Participate in Our ResearchOpen Opportunities
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- XaaS Research: Revenue Models and Productivity Address critical go-to-customer model dynamics, best practices and industry-specific insights by participating in this on-going research.
- Channel Partner Go-to-Market Benchmark Study In the ever-changing world of XaaS, evolving channel partner ecosystems have become a necessity to stay competitive and drive growth. 80% of technology leaders are planning to, or have already launched, a major partner program transformation in the last two years. Schedule a briefing to find out what changes technology vendors are considering to increase their channel partner program ROI while also keeping up partner engagement.
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation The highly dynamic technology industry is constantly changing with new solutions being offered and the sales, service and pricing models that accompany them. Coupled with the recent economic downturn, unpredictable markets and the advent of technology-as-a-service, there is more pressure than ever on technology companies to determine and realize revenue goals.
- Create a Compelling Customer Experience Tech commercial leaders are delivering exceptional customer experience (CX) by evaluating their customer strategy, prioritizing initiatives and investing across the entire customer journey of land, adopt, expand and renew. In this study, technology executives provide insights on how to deliver high-quality CX from pre-purchase to post-purchase interactions to gain a competitive edge.
- Demand Generation & Performance Insights Success in demand generation depends on how well an organization navigates the complexity and costs related to customer acquisition and ROI. Relevant research and metrics within the tech industry can help solve the mystery of how to allocate resources between different marketing channels and initiatives to increase conversion rates. Tech marketing executives recently shared their data, insights and viewpoints on current demand gen performance and investments.
- Digital Go-to-Customer Study Discover the industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Sales Compensation Trends Survey Sales compensation leaders from 300+ companies across industries participated to provide data and insights on the latest metrics and trends impacting sales compensation programs. From sales comp investments, costs, plan goals and program changes, discover the best practices sales comp leaders are initiating for 2024.
- Upsell and Cross-Sell Best Practices Study Use these valuable insights on developing post-sale revenue models, aligning job roles, expanding support programs and implementing upsell and cross-sell sales compensation practices.
- XaaS Sales Compensation Study Alexander Group’s latest research includes actionable insights and benchmarks on topics you can use in your planning efforts. And it has a significant emphasis on incentive compensation with XaaS selling.
- XaaS Research: Revenue Models and Productivity Explore industry trends, insights and frameworks from top revenue leaders on expansion growth and ILAER models, and recommendations for increasing sales performance and revenue growth in a XaaS environment. How does your firm compare?
Upcoming Technology Events
EMEA Demand Generation Performance & InvestmentsVirtual Roundtable
Determining the most effective and efficient demand generation strategy requires careful analysis and understanding of target markets, customer preferences and channel resource allocation. Leading firms are seeing a 35% increase in marketing qualified leads and a 55% increase in marketing sourced closed-won revenue. Are you making the right demand generation investments?
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Women Revenue Leaders ForumSt. Regis Hotel, Chicago, IL
Sales Compensation SymposiumVirtual
Sales Compensation Symposium: San FranciscoTechnology Focus
Executive ForumThe Breakers | Palm Beach, Florida
Join hundreds of senior sales, marketing, commercial and operations leaders to share stories of transformation, connect 1:1 virtually, and take away actionable ideas for how to align growth through convergence.
Friday, November 22, 2024