Strategies & Investments for Maximizing Customer Retention & Acquisitions
Go-to-Market Strategies to Maximize Growth
Companies are looking for ways to reduce overhead costs, making corporate services and business process outsourcing (BPO) a popular choice. But to maximize customer retention and accelerate growth, corporate services and BPO organizations need effective go-to-market strategies and investments.
What are the critical go-to-market strategies and investments for corporate services organizations as they look to maximize customer retention and increase new customer acquisitions to accelerate growth?
Alexander Group can help navigate these complex challenges by offering innovative solutions to rising wage costs and other industry obstacles.
How We Help
- Battle automation challenges by refining value propositions and revising legacy service offerings: Corporate services organizations need to adapt by refining their value propositions and revising their legacy service offerings to stay competitive.
- Consolidate offerings and effectively scale high margin and high-value services to the right market segments: To address the challenges of service proliferation and customization, corporate services and BPO firms can consolidate offerings and focus on high-margin and high-value services to scale their business to the right market segments effectively.
- Implement a targeted approach to sales and marketing roles: Define specialist roles in revenue operations, lead generation and customer success to maximize long-term revenue and customer retention.
- Re-build outdated incentive programs that drive complacency and limit new growth: Corporate services organizations need to re-build outdated incentive programs, which can drive complacency and limit new growth, to align with current business objectives and market trends.
- Determine the right digital investments to increase marketing automation, AI/analytics and speed of delivery: To stay competitive, corporate services organizations need to target customers better and improve overall efficiency using advanced technology tools.
Participate in Our ResearchOpen Opportunities
- Customer Experience Survey Customer Experience (CX) is the overall impression and perception that customers have based on their interactions with your brand, products and services. Are you delivering best-in-class customer experience throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey, including pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase interactions?
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation Collaboration across marketing, sales and service functions is essential to engage customers across the buyer journey, from awareness to loyalty. By aligning these functions and optimizing their performance, businesses can increase their revenue and profitability. How do you optimize your commercial practices to achieve profitable growth and valuation? This is a question that many business leaders face in today’s competitive and dynamic market.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- Key Talent Management Strategies to Increase Productivity and Efficiency Business services organizations that generate strong profitable growth have more productive and efficient commercial teams by outperforming competitors in key talent management areas. These best-in-class business services companies have 23% more sellers achieving quota and an 18% higher net revenue retention. Discover the five principles these firms have implemented to enhance their talent management strategies.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Shifting Demand Generation Investments for Top Performance With macroeconomic factors and profitability pressure on the rise, firms today face the dilemma of allocating limited resources between different channels and initiatives. Determining the most effective and efficient investment strategy requires careful analysis and understanding of target markets, customer preferences and staying ahead of the curve with industry best practices.
- Sales Compensation Hot Topics Survey Over 350 sales compensation leaders across seven industries provided insights on key sales comp topics including costs, quota planning and attainment, profitability, AI’s impact on comp, global comp practices, marketing comp practices and client/deliver services comp practices.
- Steps to Elevate Customer Experience Business services firms that have implemented successful customer experience (CX) strategies are 36% more effective at retaining customers. Generated from interviews with commercial leaders, this research study provides the best practices for developing a CX program that impacts all interactions―from the initial encounter to long after the purchase.
Upcoming Business Services Events
EMEA Sales Comp Community: The Last Mile: Ensure Your Sales Compensation Programme is Set Up for SuccessVirtual Roundtable
As we head into 2024, ensure your sales compensation programme’s strategy and structure are in place to successfully measure, track and manage for constant improvement.
• Costing Modelling: How to make sure changes to your compensation programme won’t break your budget.
• Manager Training: Leveraging first line managers to champion new plan designs.
• Plan Communication: Tools to simplify what sellers need to know about their sales compensation plan.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Precision Pricing: Unlocking Profit to Outperform Competitors SeriesWebinar
Session 3 | Cost-Plus Pricing: Stop Leaving Money on the Table
Intuitively, using cost-plus to set pricing would allow organizations to keep pace with inflation and ensure long-term financial viability. Yet, more than half of B2B organizations failed to keep pace with inflation in this past year. In this webinar, Avy Punwasee of Revenue Management Labs and Kyle Uebelhor of Alexander Group will outline how using value-based pricing in place of cost-plus is essential to commercial success.
– Cost-based pricing versus value-based pricing
– Unlocking customer value and willingness to pay
– Understand the competitive landscape and how that will impact pricing decisions
– Determining the true financial value of your offering
– Change management considerations when migrating to a value-based approach
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
Join our BPO & Corporate Services Community
Alexander Group’s community enables leading executives to share insights and takeaways for immediate use. Participants engage with sales leaders in interactive discussions while gaining knowledge on best practices, pitfalls and challenges.