Marketing Demand Generation Performance & Investments Study
Shifting Demand Generation Investments for Top Performance
Success in demand generation depends on how well an organization navigates the complexity and costs related to customer acquisition and ROI. Relevant research and metrics can help solve the mystery of how to allocate resources between different marketing channels and initiatives to increase conversion rates.
Alexander Group recently interviewed 300+ marketing executives to share data, insights and viewpoints on current demand gen performance and investment strategies. Focus areas included:
- Performance, structure & channel expense mix
- Investment ratios
- Pipeline sources by function and channel
- Lead conversions & ROI
Highlights among business services organizations that have winning demand gen programs include:
- Demand generation investment has increased by 111% from last year.
- Marketing functions account for 35% of pipeline development.
- Marketing channel mix is evolving―branding through SEO accounts for 28% of pipeline while partnerships and alliances contribute 16% of pipeline.
- Leading business services firms see lower cost of MQL compared to peers.
Find out where your organization’s demand generation activities and investments perform alongside Alexander Group’s Demand Generation insights.
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.