Booming Wellness Industry Takes Center Stage
Transforming Lives for a Better Tomorrow
Corporate and consumer wellness companies face constant challenges in meeting evolving customer demands. Common challenges include:
- Evolving programs: Providers are developing new programs, updating existing ones and integrating new technologies to provide personalized, interactive and engaging customer experiences.
- Differentiated marketing practices: To remain competitive and stand out in a crowded marketplace, wellness companies must develop unique and effective marketing strategies that resonate with consumers and effectively communicate the benefits of their programs.
- Quality service at an affordable cost: Attracting customers requires providing quality services at affordable prices. Therefore, wellness companies must find ways to reduce costs, promote efficiencies and provide high-quality, high-value programs and services.
Alexander Group helps wellness companies navigate these challenges by providing corporate and consumer wellness expertise. Our first-party benchmarks offer guidance on cost containment and operational efficiency to ensure companies can provide high-quality programs at an affordable price.
How We Help
- Commercial model transformations: Assess, develop and implement growth readiness roadmaps by analyzing market opportunities, identifying key growth drivers and prioritizing initiatives that align with your go-to-market strategy. Ensure that you are well-positioned for sustained revenue growth and profitability. Structure your sales, marketing and service organizations to win in your market and new markets.
- Improve profit & productivity: Calibrate growth to market value and expand profit-driving products while paring back low-value products.
- Focused commercial model improvements: Accelerate revenue growth by improving select areas of your payor commercial model that require optimization. Redesign sales roles and enablement programs. Enhance Marketing strategy and structure. Improve revenue operations, lead generation, segmentation and targeting, job architecture and enablement programs that drive productivity.
- Align sales compensation: Establish sales compensation programs that support shorter planning cycles, new digital product offerings and cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Customer experience: Deliver seamless customer experiences across physical and digital interactions to improve revenue growth, market share and customer satisfaction.
Healthcare: Impact of Outpatient Procedures on Commercial ModelsNotable differences between Hospital Outpatient and ASC procedures, and how they impact your commercial model
Participate in Our ResearchBriefing Offers
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation 80% of healthcare companies are growing, with 45% having revenue growth goals that exceed their 2022 growth rates. Most healthcare executives are confident that they can achieve their 2023 revenue growth goals, which is the most optimistic outlook since the start of the pandemic.
- Digital Go-to-Customer Study Discover the industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- Healthcare: Marketing Trends and Investment Priorities Over 52% of healthcare leaders are investing more in marketing. Through the use of first-party data, organizations are doubling down on advancing segmentation and targeting practices and are repositioning marketing channel activities to better leverage valuable content that is relevant and useful to customers. Discover the leading initiatives healthcare executives are executing to better integrate marketing and sales through process automation and investing in the right tools.
- Healthcare Hospital Providers Survey Healthcare executives, physicians and surgeons were recently surveyed to determine their views on current industry trends and investments. From staffing and supply shortages to procedure volume and interaction preferences, discover what healthcare providers are prioritizing for the new year.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
Upcoming Healthcare Events
Healthcare: Overcome Commercial Talent Challenges to Boost Performance and GrowthVirtual Roundtable
Alexander Group recently conducted a comprehensive survey of nearly 200 North American commercial leaders to uncover the key challenges and best practices in managing commercial talent in 2023. In this interactive discussion, you will hear from the Alexander Group’s healthcare practice leads and other healthcare executives who will share their insights and experiences on how to:
- Navigate the labor market instability and talent funnel issues that are affecting the healthcare industry
- Upskill and reskill your existing commercial talent to match the evolving industry needs and shifting company priorities
- Win the race for talent by creating a compelling employer value proposition and a culture of engagement and retention
- Formalize a talent strategy that aligns with your business goals and supports your competitive advantage
- Incorporate diversity and inclusion practices into your talent strategy to foster a more inclusive and innovative workforce
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
EMEA Sales Comp Community: First Sales Comp Design Question Everyone Asks: “What Are My Measures?”Virtual Roundtable
Sales compensation weights and measures communicate both the sales strategy and the definition of success to individual sellers. In this way, selecting the appropriate measures can be the difference between a general plan that fails due to lack of specificity and a tailored plan that creates the role-specific outcomes required. In this virtual session for the EMEA Sales Compensation Community, we will share best practices on how to choose between the myriad of measure options available as well data on the best weight and measures used in the marketplace.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. BST
Sales Compensation Symposium
Get the latest metrics, sales compensation and quotas insights/practices leading companies are using to drive revenue growth, manage costs and attract/retain talent. Registration is complimentary.
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Join hundreds of senior sales, marketing, commercial and operations leaders to share stories of transformation, connect 1:1 virtually, and take away actionable ideas for how to win in an ever-changing 24×7 customer environment.
Friday, October 27, 2023
Join our Wellness Community
Alexander Group’s community enables leading executives to share insights and takeaways for immediate use. Participants engage with sales leaders in interactive discussions while gaining knowledge on best practices, pitfalls and challenges.
Alexander Group Can Help
Is your go-to-market strategy focused on sales productivity to ensure profitable growth?