Customer Experience: Best Practices for Go-to-Market Leaders
The World Health Organization defines health as “a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity (illness),” while wellness is “the optimal state of health of individuals and groups, a positive approach to living.” Successful health and wellness organizations understand the power of providing a consistent customer experience (CX) across all touchpoints to ensure patients return time and time again.
Through surveys and interviews with commercial leaders from 160 companies across industries, including health and wellness, this study provides the best practices to develop a successful customer experience (CX) strategy. Top firms in health and wellness that lead in CX achieve:
- 67% more effective customer retention
- 63% more effective account penetration
- 11% higher revenue growth
- 15% higher EBITDA margin
Discover the steps to create and implement a CX strategy that delivers superior profitable growth results. Topics include:
- CX vision and strategy: how to integrate CX throughout the organization
- Customer engagement: deploying the right resources and defining responsibilities
- Goals and measurement: setting CX-specific, strategic goals tracked against measurable KPIs
- Process, plays and tools: defining the processes and growth plays that drive retention and expansion
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.