Gain A Fresh Perspective
Alexander Group research insights and findings will help you make decisions with confidence.
Use the insights and benchmarks based on our primary research efforts, project work and global revenue leadership community as part of your planning process, to support your organizational transformation or test new ideas. Alexander Group research briefings focus on the investments, strategies and best practices leading companies are using to win in today’s environment.
Business Services Offers
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation Collaboration across marketing, sales and service functions is essential to engage customers across the buyer journey, from awareness to loyalty. By aligning these functions and optimizing their performance, businesses can increase their revenue and profitability. How do you optimize your commercial practices to achieve profitable growth and valuation? This is a question that many business leaders face in today’s competitive and dynamic market.
- Corporate Services: Go-to-Market Survey Corporate services executives in IT/Software, Professional Services, Banking & Financial Services and Healthcare shared insights into their revenue expectations for the remainder of 2022. Findings show that 90% of industry leaders were expecting aggressive returns earlier this year, but they now face uncertainty as they look to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation Economic downturn. Unpredictable markets. These are just a few factors that are preventing commercial leaders from determining and realizing revenue goals. How can organizations achieve differentiated growth, productivity and efficiency for profitable growth?
- Digital Go-to-Customer Study Discover the industry trends, insights and frameworks on the digital impact on revenue growth, as well as recommendations for increased sales performance and growth in a digital environment.
- Digital Insights Study Digital means changing how companies engage with customers and enable their commercial teams. Determining where and when your customers interact with your products and solutions can impact your organization’s digital maturity and where to guide your investments.
- Marketing Insights Study Over 150 marketing executives were interviewed to determine the marketing initiatives being prioritized to maximize customer lifetime value. From marketing roles and resource allocation to marketing mix, channels and spend, get the latest insights on where marketing leaders are investing to advance their organization’s marketing maturity.
- Revenue Operations Survey Over 200 executives in sales and revenue operations were surveyed across Business Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Distribution, MedTech, Health and Wellness, Media and Technology to determine the leading practices of world-class revenue operations organizations.
- Banking: Go-to-Market Trends and Initiatives From the Alexander Group’s 2022 Banking Industry Study, the data shows that there is a consensus on go-to-market priorities. Explore the highlights from these findings and get the benchmarks in this comprehensive briefing.
- Insurance: Evolving Sales Models for Growth Leaders of 60+ major insurance carriers provided their insights on capturing market share in an increasingly digitized industry. Discover the latest growth and compensation trends.
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation 80% of healthcare companies are growing, with 45% having revenue growth goals that exceed their 2022 growth rates. Most healthcare executives are confident that they can achieve their 2023 revenue growth goals, which is the most optimistic outlook since the start of the pandemic.
- Healthcare Bio-Pharma Field Rep Survey Findings New companies and novel therapies are flooding the market. Biosimilars have become a more acceptable alternative as the price of original products increase. From supply chain disruption to decreased access to HCPs and decision makers, discover the significant market dynamics bio-pharma reps are navigating and the best practices to provide them with additional support.
- Healthcare Go-to-Market Model Transformation As the healthcare market continues to evolve, go-to-market strategies must adapt accordingly. Discover the five key levers to advance your commercial model to drive greater productivity.
- Healthcare Hospital Providers Survey Healthcare executives, physicians and surgeons were recently surveyed to determine their views on current industry trends and investments. From staffing and supply shortages to procedure volume and interaction preferences, discover what healthcare providers are prioritizing for the new year.
- Healthcare: Marketing Trends and Investment Priorities Over 52% of healthcare leaders are investing more in marketing. Through the use of first-party data, organizations are doubling down on advancing segmentation and targeting practices and are repositioning marketing channel activities to better leverage valuable content that is relevant and useful to customers. Discover the leading initiatives healthcare executives are executing to better integrate marketing and sales through process automation and investing in the right tools.
- Health Insurance Go-to-Customer Study The current health insurance environment requires an increased focus on commercial transformation. With increasing costs in healthcare, the ongoing Blue Cross Blue Shield anti-trust litigation along with demands for new price transparency measures and a move to digital technologies, discover the key areas of focus as health insurance leaders rethink their go-to-market models.
- Life Sciences Industry Trends: Strategies | Insights | Metrics As Life Sciences and Analytical Instruments commercial leaders capitalize on near-term growth, they must also evaluate the market trends that will impact progress as they plan for the next three to five years. Industry executives recently provided their perspectives on the two key imperatives they are operating under to accelerate growth and take market share.
- Life Sciences: The Modern Marketing Organization Alexander Group’s latest marketing research effort explores how life sciences and analytical instruments marketing organizations strive to apply innovative B2C marketing best practices in a B2B world. Alexander Group conducted a survey of 100+ life sciences marketing leaders to better understand what marketing priorities and investments they are implementing to take their organizations into the modern era.
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation Economic downturn. Unpredictable markets. These are just a few factors that are preventing manufacturing commercial leaders from determining and realizing revenue goals. How can organizations achieve differentiated growth, productivity and efficiency for profitable growth?
- Manufacturing & Distribution Industry Trends Research: Strategies | Insights | Metrics Digital is altering the way customers interact and purchase your offerings. Integrating sales, marketing and service to provide customer value will differentiate your firm, command a premium and deliver sustainable growth. Compare your business processes and performance metrics to your competition to see if you’re hitting the mark.
- Manufacturing & Distribution Productivity Drivers Rising inflation, supply chain constraints and uncertain demand are just a few economic factors that are impacting commercial models. What drivers are manufacturers and distributors investing in to prioritize customer segments, protect margin, and maintain and grow market share?
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation Economic downturn. Changing consumer preferences. Unpredictable markets. Media and Consumer Technology organizations are constantly facing headwinds to keep up with the rapid pace of change and grow profitably.
- Media Sales Industry Trends Recent media sales research identified five key areas that media revenue and sales leaders excel in to continue to win in an ever-changing and hyper-competitive sales environment. Insights were captured from 100+ executives across media segments including pure play digital, broadcast, print, radio, out-of-home, ad tech and more to find out what leading organizations are doing to thrive in today’s evolving landscape.
- Commercial Practices to Drive Profitable Growth & Valuation The highly dynamic technology industry is constantly changing with new solutions being offered and the sales, service and pricing models that accompany them. Coupled with the recent economic downturn, unpredictable markets and the advent of technology-as-a-service, there is more pressure than ever on technology companies to determine and realize revenue goals.
- Upsell and Cross-Sell Best Practices Study Use these valuable insights on developing post-sale revenue models, aligning job roles, expanding support programs and implementing upsell and cross-sell sales compensation practices.
- XaaS Research: Revenue Models and Productivity Explore industry trends, insights and frameworks from top revenue leaders on expansion growth and ILAER models, and recommendations for increasing sales performance and revenue growth in a XaaS environment. How does your firm compare?
- XaaS Sales Compensation Study Alexander Group’s latest research includes actionable insights and benchmarks on topics you can use in your planning efforts. And it has a significant emphasis on incentive compensation with XaaS selling.
Participate in our current open research opportunities to get the right type of data that can lead to actionable insight.
Technology: Driving Profitable Growth
Knowing the right metrics, their respective definitions and implications and how they work together to tell a story are essential to tracking profitable and efficient growth in today’s landscape.