Marketing Demand Generation Performance & Investments Study
Marketing as a Growth Function
Increasing Demand Generation Performance Outcomes
Alexander Group recently interviewed 300+ marketing executives across media and consumer technology to share data, insights and viewpoints on current demand gen performance and investment strategies.
Focus areas included:
- Performance & Structure
- Channel Expense Mix
- Demand Generation ROI
- Investment Ratios
- Pipeline Sources by Function
- Pipeline Sources by Channel
- Lead Conversion Benchmarks
- Common Conversion Ratios
Highlights among media firms that have winning demand gen programs include:
- Top firms have increased demand generation investments by +41%.
- Marketing accounts for +40% of functional pipeline development.
- Marketing channel mix is evolving―branding through SEO/SEM and developing partner relationships account for 30% of pipeline yield.
- Leading media firms are delivering over 38% more closed revenue demonstrating greater ROI levels.
Find out where your firm sits along the demand generation performance and investment maturity model.
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.