Healthcare Hospital Providers Survey
2023 Provider Insights Impacting GTM Strategies
What are healthcare executives and physicians saying about current industry trends, investments and interaction preferences with third-party vendors?
Alexander Group’s survey of healthcare executives and physicians reveals insights that will shape go-to-market strategies for the remainder of 2023 and into 2024.
- 77% of hospital executives reported self-service product education tools as important while only 23% believe they are currently effective.
- Communication preferences vary significantly by clinical complexity of the product.
- Clinical support and product education are the leading reasons for in-person support.
- Physicians carry the most influence when purchasing implantable and surgical products; IDN & procurement carry the greatest influence for low complexity products.
- Clinical evidence and price are the most important factors when selecting a new MedTech vendor.
How are hospital provider viewpoints going to impact your go-to-market strategy and commercial models?
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.
Schedule a Briefing
Healthcare: Unlocking Profitable Revenue Growth Through Talent Management
Effective talent management is crucial for healthcare organizations to achieve profitable revenue growth. Harness these five talent management functions for 2024.