Manufacturing & Distribution Industry Trends
Strategies | Insights | Metrics
Hit the mark
The impact of digital is altering the way customers gain knowledge, interact and purchase your products and services. The integration of sales, marketing and service is imperative to provide customer value that will differentiate your offerings, command a premium and deliver profitable, sustainable growth.
What is the best way to see if your manufacturing or distribution firm is hitting the mark?
Compare your business processes and performance metrics to that of your competition! Set the rules for winning by joining Alexander Group’s Manufacturing & Distribution Industry Trends Research.
- Adapt to evolving customer preferences and digitally influenced buyer journey
- Optimize go-to-market approach for new and strategic offerings
- Integrate marketing, sales and service to leverage innovative revenue models
- Evolve direct and indirect channel strategies
- Align talent and sales compensation to growth strategy
- Invest in revenue (sales) operations to manage complex selling models
Key Benchmark Metrics:
- Revenue and bookings
- Sales expense
- Headcount and pay levels
- New roles and coverage
- Investment in digital tools
Industry-specific insights will be available for aerospace, automotive/transportation, building materials and products, chemicals & specialty materials, industrial & capital equipment and integrated building systems.
Participation is complimentary and confidential. You will receive a customized benchmarking comparison as part of the research findings along with an in-depth report of industry trends and developments.
To participate in this research, please complete the form and a practice leader will be in contact with you.
Manufacturing & Distribution: Maximize Impact Throughout the Customer Experience
Four core tenets of leading customer experience programs and why you should invest in them.