Life Sciences & Analytical Instruments Industry Trends Research
Strategies | Insights | Metrics
Life Sciences and Analytical Instruments commercial leaders (sales, marketing, service) must evaluate the market trends that will impact progress as they plan for the next three to five years. Alexander Group is conducting a study to help determine the strategies, insights and metrics that are influencing market dynamics.
The study will include interviews with top commercial executives and market leaders that will focus on the following key areas:
- Transitioning to a customer-centric model
- Prioritizing investment to drive efficiency
- Utilizing modern marketing capabilities
- Deploying the hybrid sales rep of the future
- Recruiting and retaining premier talent
In addition, the following metrics will be collected from participants to provide in-depth benchmarks on commercial roles, growth drivers, investment profiles and compensation.
Revenue & Cost
- Expense/Revenue %
- Revenue Growth Rate
- Sales Expense/Seller
- Compensation Cost of Sales
- % of Revenue by Product Type (Capital, Consumable, Software, Service)
Roles & Coverage
- Span of Control
- Field to Inside Ratio
- Support Roles (Pre-sales, Specialists, Rev Ops)
- Service Roles (Customer Service, Tech Support)
- Seller Turnover %
- % Reps at/Above Quota
- Base Pay
- Variable Pay
- Total Compensation
- Pay Mix
Participation is complimentary. All data is confidential and shared only in aggregate. A full report of the findings and custom comparisons based on our research, benchmark database and industry experience will be provided to all participants.
If interested, please complete the form and a Life Sciences practice lead will be in touch with you for a 30-minute introductory call.
Life Sciences Case Study: Continue the Sales Transformation
Life science client sought to transform sales to drive market segment share growth.